Number F0: Utopic Future - Future Slash Turbo

Discuss your favorite deck and its strategies, and show off your latest variant.
MLNS

Number F0: Utopic Future - Future Slash Turbo

Post #1 by MLNS » Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:30 pm

so, for the lulz i was scrolling through the level/rank 0 monsters and i came across future slash. and for the shits and giggles, i made a turbo around him, and its actually kinda good. grant it, there are monsters that could use this EXACT build and completely outclass future slash, but its a fun thing i came up with, with consistent enough FTK's (unless i brick like a BITCH) things dont go well

so lets get 2 things out of the way. first, i am aware that future slash is NOT an amazing card, or even a good one. i just kinda wanted to use it. second, for those of who dont know what my boi does, here he is:
Number F0: Utopic Future - Future Slash
Warrior-Type, Light attribute
rank 0
0 attack, 0 defense
Effect
2 Xyz Monsters with the same Rank, except "Number" monsters
(This card's original Rank is always treated as 1.)
You can also Xyz Summon this card by using a "Utopia" monster or "Number F0: Utopic Future" you control as the Xyz Material. (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials on this card.) This card gains 500 ATK for each "Number" Xyz Monster in the Graveyards. Cannot be destroyed by battle. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; this card can make a second attack during each Battle Phase this turn.

I went with a utopia based build around my boi future slash, with a decent amount of detach to easily get numbers to the grave. Since utopia based, rank four spam is prominent, but unlike usual, rank ups arent a thing in my build, although they were in the beta versions of the deck. here is my current list, i will give reasons to for each card used

Monsters:28
3x Chocolate Magician Girl - The engine i use for my rank 4 spam are the familiars. as in jigabyte, inari fire, and nefarious archfiend eater of nefarious. these monster special summon themselvesf rom the hand if i control a spellcaster. chocolate magician girl more or less is just a level 4 spelcaster, however, with its ability to discard a spellcaster and draw one, i can discrd another magi girl or even a trick clwon to draw, and if i draw trick clwon, well, thats a free summon, AND a draw

2x Goblindbergh - pretty simple, when he's normal summoned, free level 4 from hand.

3x inari fire - as stated above, this is part of the engine. i run him at 3 simply because, well, free level 4 if i control a spellcaster. when hes desroyed by a card effect, he summons himself from grave during next standby phase. he also does the whole "if you have a spellcaster, summon this from the hand". however, i can only control 1 at a time. he combos well with nefarious

3x Jigabyte - again, part of the engine. has the self summon effect, and can only control 1. when destroyed by battle or effect, i can summon a monster with 1500 atk and 200 def from my deck as long as its not anoher copy of himself. good for set up if i have a dead hand, then summon nefarious or inari. runnin this boi at 3 as he is also super searchable with king of the feral imp

1x Maxx "C" - well... it's Maxx "C". why not?

3x Nefarious archfiend eater of nefariousness - dumb name, but solid card. part of the engine as he summons himself if i control a spellcaster, and when he is in the grave, during my opponents end phase, i can destroy a face-up monster i control and summon him form the grave. good for getting rid of castel with no material and the like, as well as it triggers the effet of inari fire and jigabyte in the event that i have to use the combo. running this boi at 3 for the clear and combo potential

3x performage hat tricker - a nice level 4 spellcaster. when there are 2+ monsters on the field, it summons itself form tha hand. a great extender or even starter, as it doesnt even have to be 2+ monster on my field. and its a spellcaster... huh. seems t fit right in with my engine

3x Performage Trick Clown - do i really need to say why? level 4 spellcaster, revives itself when it hits the grave. need i say more?

3x tin goldfish - same reason as goblindbergh

3x Xyz Remora - this is an interesting card. by detaching 2 xyz material, i can special summon this from he hand, and if i do, i can summon 2 fish from the grave. the last bit isnt important, and really situational, but its the detach thing that caught my eye. this deck needs fast detaching, and this is easily the best way to do, while also combo extending.

2x Yellow-Bellied Oni - another interesting card. this boi is a level 4 zombie that, when i xyz summon a monster, can special summon itself from the hand, furthermore, has an ability that detaches xyz material to lower rank and attack. i manly use it for the special summon ability, but the detach ability has definetly come in handy its fair share of times
1x twin twisters - back row destruction. i only have one cuz i need the deck space
1x upstart goblin - thought about replacing this with another twin, but a draw is never bad
3x xyz change tactics - every time a utopia is summoned, i pay 500 lp and draw a card. if i open wth this, almos always a garunteed OTK
3x xyz gift - detach 2 xyz material from monsters i control. draw 2 cards. easy draw power and combo plays
extra deck - 15 xyz monsters (never would have guessed)
1x castel - free return to deck of anything i want? yes plz
1x emeral - free recycle of monsters? yes plz
1x king of the feral imps - free jigabyte search? yes plz
1x Giant hand - this deck doesnt have many options for going first, this gives a solid option outside of king
3x number 39: utopia - utopa based deck, need this guy to summon stuff
1x blackship of corn - its a number that removes monsters. will most liekly replace with honor ark or a second castel. perhaps bahaumt toad?
1x utopia ray, and 2x utopia prime - would do 3x prime, but ray is spicy. they are just here for extra utopia summons, numbers to the grve, ad secondary uses of lightning
2x lightning - utopia monster? check. detach 2 numbers? check. 5000 attack? check. no effects when it atacks? check. lighting is always good, but it also has legit synergy with the deck
2x future slash - i mean... its a future slash turbo...

Return to “Deck Discussions”