Describe your favorite deck but in a way that makes them look like a total joke

Discuss your favorite deck and its strategies, and show off your latest variant.
greg503

Re: Describe your favorite deck but in a way that makes them look like a total joke

Post #41 by greg503 » Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:30 pm

Shugunou wrote:
Jedx_EX wrote:
Shugunou wrote:Can you guess which mine is. Hint: It is a Ygopro deck that uses Anime/Manga/Illegal cards and was completely destroyed by a single errata.

If it's the only hint, then I'll only ask for which kind of card was errata'd. Was it a TCG/OCG card, an Anime/Manga, or an illegal card?

The card was a Manga card. I won't tell you the exact card because that will give it away, but I can tell you it was a "Fusion" card.

Spell or Trap?
Buy Floowandereeze

Shugunou

Post #42 by Shugunou » Fri Oct 15, 2021 2:10 am

greg503 wrote:
Shugunou wrote:
Jedx_EX wrote:
If it's the only hint, then I'll only ask for which kind of card was errata'd. Was it a TCG/OCG card, an Anime/Manga, or an illegal card?

The card was a Manga card. I won't tell you the exact card because that will give it away, but I can tell you it was a "Fusion" card.

Spell or Trap?

Spell

DuskWill

Post #43 by DuskWill » Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:44 pm

Not sure if you can have a double entry here, but...

"Don't raise the dead. Also, don't let the dead wake themselves up either." And I really couldn't find a better picture to complement the post:
This is...
I saw the strategy I need!

Blue Inccoded

Post #44 by Blue Inccoded » Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:09 am

My favorite deck is a bunch of weirdos in pajamas that change masks, and sometimes turn evil

BorrelswordArchfiend

Post #45 by BorrelswordArchfiend » Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:49 pm

My deck requires a deck stacked with nothing but spells to summon a level 10 card that will make some players scream
Excuse my controversial thoughts, but I actually care about things.

Return to “Deck Discussions”