Pre-pendulum Yu-Gi-Oh decks?

Discuss your favorite deck and its strategies, and show off your latest variant.
!!! (AQ) Blinkill
Mood:

Pre-pendulum Yu-Gi-Oh decks?

Post #1 by !!! (AQ) Blinkill » Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:04 pm

Hi Reddit, me and a friend would like to get back into Yugioh and would like some ideas for good decks pre pendulum era, could you help us out? Also we've got a big box of Yugioh cards and want to avoid using cards release post pendulum release, is there any easy way to sort these cards from each other? Thanks in advance.
Signature testing, so it won't be deleted (Again).

jwillie4eva
Mood:

Post #2 by jwillie4eva » Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:55 am

Why anyone would avoid using a Pot of Desires is beyond me, but in any case... Cyber Dragons, Blackwings, Raid Raptors, Dragon Rulers, Heroes, Zombies, Gravekeepers, Teledad, Constellars, Satellars, Gladiator Beasts, Gem-Knights, Shaddolls, Ghost Tricks, Burning Abyss, Evil Swarm... that's all the decent ones that I can think of. There are legacy decks that got support after pendulums though, like Blue-Eyes, Current day Cyber Dragons, even little ol' Thunder Dragon now has his own deck with a boss monster.
Proud creator of the Rabid Archetype. If you want to play them, they're available in the Custom Cards database. Have fun.

Current Deck IRL: Rokkets Budget Build

Current Deck DB: Some kind of Cyberse Deck that doesn't involve Salad

xDEADCENTREx

Post #3 by xDEADCENTREx » Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:14 pm

!!! (AQ) Blinkill wrote:Hi Reddit, me and a friend would like to get back into Yugioh and would like some ideas for good decks pre pendulum era, could you help us out? Also we've got a big box of Yugioh cards and want to avoid using cards release post pendulum release, is there any easy way to sort these cards from each other? Thanks in advance.

Use the filter "oldest/newest" and it will sort them based on when they were added to the site, aka when they became legal

I know of a server that has people using GOAT format, which is 2002 era, and if you ask around the discord channel, I am sure you will find some users that like Dragon Ruler (Full power and post nerf) Spellbook (full/post) etc.

Yin

Post #4 by Yin » Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:03 pm

Hieratic
    Geargia
    Dark World
    Prophecy
    Dragon Ruler
    Wind-Ups
    Dino Rabbit
    Bubblebeat
    3 Axis Fire Fists
    Inzektor