Cards that are good with “Danger!”?

Discuss your favorite deck and its strategies, and show off your latest variant.
!!! (AQ) Blinkill
Mood:

Cards that are good with “Danger!”?

Post #1 by !!! (AQ) Blinkill » Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:48 pm

Looking for cards that are good with the Danger! Archetype that aren’t already in meta decks (like Danger TD or Orchust Danger). I’ve been playtest if with shaddoll dino Danger and I like that a lot but I was wondering if anyone else had some other deck ideas that would be good.

Thanks
Signature testing, so it won't be deleted (Again).

xDEADCENTREx

Post #2 by xDEADCENTREx » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:29 pm

There are also techs with it with Sky Striker because of the Draw ability then going into a link to enable spells.
I personally see it benefiting any deck that relies on cycling through itself, or benefits from the graveyard being fueled.
It is also good as you said with Shaddoll Dino, because it gets your Shaddoll monsters effects to trigger off the Danger! effects.

!!! (AQ) Blinkill
Mood:

Post #3 by !!! (AQ) Blinkill » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:13 pm

Danger spyral is a lot of fun.
Signature testing, so it won't be deleted (Again).

ZetaDuel

Post #4 by ZetaDuel » Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:42 am

You try Lunalight with Danger monster. This idea is pretty useful for them with their Dark element and Types with good tech cards. And maybe Orcust on the side with too or a different deck. Just try it.

xDEADCENTREx

Post #5 by xDEADCENTREx » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:18 pm

ZetaDuel wrote:You try Lunalight with Danger monster. This idea is pretty useful for them with their Dark element and Types with good tech cards. And maybe Orcust on the side with too or a different deck. Just try it.

They said they want something NOT meta, and not Orcust, then you suggest Orcust. LOL

Return to “Deck Discussions”