60-Card Inzektors?

Discuss your favorite deck and its strategies, and show off your latest variant.
Zain1
Mood:

60-Card Inzektors?

Post #1 by Zain1 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:01 pm

https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=2854438
Just a 60-card variant on an old classic. I also ran the 2 jar of avarice and transmigration so I can recycle my cards.
What can I improve upon it? Also runs Monster Gate and Reasoning for milling. Giant Ballpark for the Normal Monster Spam fest. Kaijus cuz Kaijus. Wished that Dragonfly and Hornet were put at least to 2. Any feedback would be helpful. Thank you for time.

__Blank__
Mood:

Post #2 by __Blank__ » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:56 pm

One main issue I see is that you do not run Transmodify, Soul Charge, Monster Reborn, which can all be very useful in this deck and extend your combo options.
Things like Giga-Weevil I do not feel are worth running nor the Inzektor Traps. They are pretty slow for my style.
Ballpark is easily countered and can add to a brick hand, so I would reduce it. I personally wouldn't run it myself.

Overall you will want to focus on the combo potential with your deck to maximize on what it can do. When it had everything at 3 the FTK was a 92 step combo, so I find inzektors rely on that immensely.

The Exiled Tombstone

Post #3 by The Exiled Tombstone » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:46 am

I hope this deck sees play some time again.

Return to “Deck Discussions”