Herald of perfection october 2017.

Discuss your favorite deck and its strategies, and show off your latest variant.
Deidara
Mood:

Herald of perfection october 2017.

Post #1 by Deidara » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:03 am

So basically this is my herald of perfection deck ill be going with next regional (november 4) keep in mind im not from a U.S. and the meta will have a lot of variety, it probably will be the following: (Spyrals,Abc,Paleofrog,Magicians,True draco,Trickstars,Invoked) So thats basically it.
This is the best ive could come out with, I have no money to buy ashes, or drolls, As I maybe would wanted to side them. Evenly Match is another power card I would definetely main deck but Like I said before, its overpriced, Lets talk about few of the card choices that I decide to run.

Gale Dogra is A must in this deck, Manju/Sonic bird/Senju are all outdated, I kinda tested 1 manju for consistency plays, where I dont see dogra but have herald+benten combo. but its really cirscuntancial. opening A hand with this little insect plus A pre-prep or 1 or 2 pieces of Herald combo, results in an Herald Krystia lock, Pluss a proxxy dragon in the field and 3-4 cards in hand. depending if you open pre-prep or the 2 pieces.

The Star Seraph engine is also a must, you have to play them, opening herald+benten- pluss any stick or chair, resolve in a pretty good board starter, you end up with 5 cards in hand, an Herald of perfection on board and a Uoroboros, that makes your oppnt discard 1 card. pluss you can go for game with utopia prime or utopia lighting in matches where life points are tied.

The Time lord engine is really a thing I really like, Maiden is a 1 card motor, and sanctuary lets you even revive her for nothing, Kamion is objetively the best timelord when you dont know what your playing against, he basically shuffle 1 card into the deck (no targets) and your oppnt CANT respond to his effect activation, Lets you remove big monsters like crystal wing,Mechaba,Sleeper,toadallyawesome. time maiden also allows you to manipulate your grave, for krystia plays

Desires is a pretty good draw engine in this deck, lets you get your pieces of the combo in early game if you brick, or gives you more negates at the end of making your Herald combo.

The gameciel is there for outing monsters I basically cant get over with raigeki, Master peace and ABC dragon buster are the most annoying things for herald, and having an out they dont see coming is really strong.

The one copy of Maxc, really selve explanatory, almost every deck special summons, strong card for going second, bad card when going first.

The deck has a lot of advantage when going first to every deck I mention before. Except Dracos., Traps that disrupt your herald cause he cant negated them, that are return and apocalypse Are hard to counter. even when opening a board of krystia and herald and 5 cards to negate, a simple master piece with 1 apocal and 1 spell to tribute is all to outplay you.

So the list goes like this

MONSTERS
3x Gale Dogra
3x herald of perfection
3x Cyber Angel Benten
1x Archlord Krystia
3x Star seraph Scepter ( DA STICK)
3x Star seraph Sovereignty (DA CHAIR)
1x Maxc
2x Time Maiden
2x Kamion the timelord
1x Gameciel

SPELLS
3x Dawn of the Herald
2x ritual Sanctuary
3x Terraforming
2x preparations of rites
3x pre-preparation of rites
1x soul charge
3x pot of desires
1x upstart goblin

SIDE DECK
2x Honest
2x Lancea
2x Mask of restrict
2x cosmic cyclone
2x system down
3x twin twister
2x ghost ogre

EXTRA DECK

2x Herald of arc light
1x Elder enty TSS
1x Proxy Dragon
1x Decode Talker
1x Delteros
1x Uroboros
1x utopia prime
1x utopia lighting
1x utopia
1x utopia beyond
1x Satellar knight constellar diamond
1x constellar m7
1x Tornado dragon
1x Dweller.

Any tips or tech Choices to recommend Im open to any suggestion, Specially on my side deck. And No if You tell me to play the Brilliant fusion engine Ill murder you. its bad, too many cards and really really bad going second.

Thanks for stopping by

Happy trails.

Return to “Deck Discussions”