How many yugioh decks does a person have irl?

Discuss your favorite deck and its strategies, and show off your latest variant.
AnimeMasterDub

How many yugioh decks does a person have irl?

Post #1 by AnimeMasterDub » Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:54 pm

Title explains it all. You can either mention how many yugioh decks you have in real life, how many you plan to have, how many decks one person should have, or how many decks does someone you know has.

Renji Asuka

Post #2 by Renji Asuka » Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:02 pm

I have 5 decks irl.

Danger Dark World, Cyberdark, my GOAT deck, Chaos Zombies (still don't know where my Zombie Worlds went and it bugs me), Worms.

I plan on adding Tzolkin Metalfoes (from MR3), RDA, Crooked Cook, Battlin' Boxers, Evilswarm, Superheavy Samurai, Raidraptors.

Edit: keep remembering things I want to build irl
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #3 by Lil Oldman » Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:05 pm

I got 2 considering I have no real income right now.
Krawler and Marincess and I am looking to build Superheavy Samurai
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Genexwrecker

Post #4 by Genexwrecker » Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:07 pm

Genex ruler
Utopia zw
Speedroid
Genex u link
Genex rank 8
Genex toad
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

PENMASTER

Post #5 by PENMASTER » Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:00 am

odd-eyes
D/D/D
darklords
love2hate

Sound4

Post #6 by Sound4 » Sat Aug 27, 2022 5:57 pm

Unchained

King_Kai

Post #7 by King_Kai » Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:01 am

Full constructed decks? I have Nordic, Salamangreat, Unchained, Omni HERO, Pendulum (best deck) , The Agents, Altergeist, Mystic Mine Timelords and Relinquish/Kaiju. So 10. But this took 4 years of constant playing and about $2000 spent. Planning on selling it off and retiring soon.

Renji Asuka

Post #8 by Renji Asuka » Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:50 pm

welp, I got 3 Albaz Structure Decks, so now I have Albaz built.

(Need some more despia stuff as I have 1 Aluber, 2 Tragedy, 1 Comedy)

Ric T. Roll

Post #9 by Ric T. Roll » Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:36 am

Bagooska. Just Bagooska.

Bagooska is king.
Bagooska is life.
Bagooska is going to take a nap.

Ir0n
Mood:

Post #10 by Ir0n » Mon Oct 31, 2022 7:36 pm

Branded Despia, Danger Dark World, Infernoids, Dinosaur, Time Thief Raidraptor PK, Kozmo, Earth Machine, Drytron, Pendulum Magician, D/D/D, Sacred Beasts, Gladiator Beasts, Zefra, Monarchs, True Draco, Eldlich, Shaddoll, Zombies, Chaos Lightsworn, a bunch of Character Decks and a whole lot of cards that can easily be formed into more decks. Playing and Collecting since 2002 and really struggling with ever getting rid of cards ^^'

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #11 by DarwisBellium92 » Mon Oct 31, 2022 8:08 pm

Gimmick Puppet, Albaz/Shaddol and coming soon... Albaz/Bystial
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist
Albaz/Branded and Gem-Knight/Tearlaments/Shaddoll player

"Not crediting an artist for your crappy custom cards is a world crime."
Cit.

Renji Asuka

Post #12 by Renji Asuka » Mon Oct 31, 2022 8:12 pm

Ir0n wrote:Branded Despia, Danger Dark World, Infernoids, Dinosaur, Time Thief Raidraptor PK, Kozmo, Earth Machine, Drytron, Pendulum Magician, D/D/D, Sacred Beasts, Gladiator Beasts, Zefra, Monarchs, True Draco, Eldlich, Shaddoll, Zombies, Chaos Lightsworn, a bunch of Character Decks and a whole lot of cards that can easily be formed into more decks. Playing and Collecting since 2002 and really struggling with ever getting rid of cards ^^'

You can totally send me 2 Branded Opening, Red-Eyes Dark Dragoon, Light-Hex Sealed Fusion ;)

Ir0n
Mood:

Post #13 by Ir0n » Tue Nov 01, 2022 8:50 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
Ir0n wrote:Branded Despia, Danger Dark World, Infernoids, Dinosaur, Time Thief Raidraptor PK, Kozmo, Earth Machine, Drytron, Pendulum Magician, D/D/D, Sacred Beasts, Gladiator Beasts, Zefra, Monarchs, True Draco, Eldlich, Shaddoll, Zombies, Chaos Lightsworn, a bunch of Character Decks and a whole lot of cards that can easily be formed into more decks. Playing and Collecting since 2002 and really struggling with ever getting rid of cards ^^'

You can totally send me 2 Branded Opening, Red-Eyes Dark Dragoon, Light-Hex Sealed Fusion ;)

"Struggling with getting rid of cards" meaning that I really don't want to get rid of cards, even though I should xD I guess I'm kind of a hoarder when it comes to Yu-Gi-Oh! ^^'

Also I'd recommend Dark Magician over Light Hex-Sealed Fusion as Dragoon Material in Branded, the burn damage is nice and DM can be banished with allure if you draw it ;)

Renji Asuka

Post #14 by Renji Asuka » Tue Nov 01, 2022 2:19 pm

Ir0n wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:

"Struggling with getting rid of cards" meaning that I really don't want to get rid of cards, even though I should xD I guess I'm kind of a hoarder when it comes to Yu-Gi-Oh! ^^'

Also I'd recommend Dark Magician over Light Hex-Sealed Fusion as Dragoon Material in Branded, the burn damage is nice and DM can be banished with allure if you draw it ;)

Lmao

Here's how I got rid of most of my cards.

I gave them to some kids who lived across the street back when I was with my psychotic ex. They loved it.

That aside, Light-Hex-Sealed Fusion is just better in everyway. A light target for Albion, can banish it + Albaz to play Dragoon off of 1 Branded Fusion. And you can do shenanigans with it by using it's effect :P

troglyte
Mood:

Post #15 by troglyte » Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:53 am

What decks would you recommend irl? For local purposes.
Crab Turtle respects your pronouns.
he/him
Sign the Crab Turtle petition here! http://chng.it/J4rvHFFfZG

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #16 by Lil Oldman » Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:13 pm

troglyte wrote:What decks would you recommend irl? For local purposes.

Totally depends on your locals. Mine runs HOTU tournaments, so I can play around with simple casual decks, but if your locals is more clmpetitive, you should look for a competitive deck you find interesting.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Ir0n
Mood:

Post #17 by Ir0n » Fri Dec 23, 2022 6:19 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Ir0n wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:You can totally send me 2 Branded Opening, Red-Eyes Dark Dragoon, Light-Hex Sealed Fusion ;)

That aside, Light-Hex-Sealed Fusion is just better in everyway. A light target for Albion, can banish it + Albaz to play Dragoon off of 1 Branded Fusion. And you can do shenanigans with it by using it's effect :P

I used to think so too, but from experience I can guarantee you that the only way that Hex-Sealed Fusion is better, is that you can set it if you bricked hard. Dark Magician into Lubellion doesn't lose to Bystials or D.D. Crow and you will get the extra pop & burn for Dragoon by using a Normal Monster. Also you can banish DM with Allure if you happen to draw it. Blazing Cartesia (and/or Bystial Lubellion) is(/are) the only light targets worth running.

greg503

Post #18 by greg503 » Fri Dec 23, 2022 8:31 pm

Ir0n wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Ir0n wrote:

I used to think so too, but from experience I can guarantee you that the only way that Hex-Sealed Fusion is better, is that you can set it if you bricked hard. Dark Magician into Lubellion doesn't lose to Bystials or D.D. Crow and you will get the extra pop & burn for Dragoon by using a Normal Monster. Also you can banish DM with Allure if you happen to draw it. Blazing Cartesia (and/or Bystial Lubellion) is(/are) the only light targets worth running.

I would say Snow, but then I remembered TCG already rebanned it
Buy Floowandereeze

Renji Asuka

Post #19 by Renji Asuka » Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:19 am

Welp, I now have a Branded Despia deck, but idk if I should post it or not. It's semi unfinished (need Frightfur Package specifically).

Yugigeek00
Mood:

Post #20 by Yugigeek00 » Sat Feb 18, 2023 2:45 pm

I have 25 but that's from cards i own and a few structure decks and i only have that many because i've been playing since 2002 :lol: Plus i given some of them to my 20+ Yu-Gi-Oh! OCS
Credit to Illusion and Koikatsu Party for my 3D avatar picture. 8-)

Return to “Deck Discussions”