Dual Archetype Decks that go past the Generation Barrier

Discuss your favorite deck and its strategies, and show off your latest variant.
Lil Oldman
Mood:

Re: Dual Archetype Decks that go past the Generation Barrier

Post #21 by Lil Oldman » Sun Jul 10, 2022 12:39 am

AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:maiden with eyes of blue is part of the blue-eyes archetype same thing with any card with "eyes of blue" in its name
as long as 1 of the archetypes was used in the anime its fine as long as it wasn't created during the same generation as the anime archetype

So whats the deal with Archetypes like Sunavalon, they were realeased in Ghosts from the Past, which released after the release of Yugioh Sevens, is it a Vrains or Sevens Archetype? Since if they are a Sevens archetype, they can work with Aromage, but not Rikka, if it is a Vrains archetype, it can.

if you have seen the vrains anime you would know it is a vrains archetype and cards that are made for a certain archetype after the anime they are from ended counts as if they are from that generation for example the HERO archetype is a gx archetype HERO cards that were made after gx ended still count as if they are part of that archetyp in other words Vision HERO and Destiny HERO cards that were introduced in arc v still count as a gx archetype

I just got confused with the words you chose. I have seen the Vrains anime.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

AnimeMasterDub

Post #22 by AnimeMasterDub » Sun Jul 10, 2022 1:13 am

Lil Oldman wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:So whats the deal with Archetypes like Sunavalon, they were realeased in Ghosts from the Past, which released after the release of Yugioh Sevens, is it a Vrains or Sevens Archetype? Since if they are a Sevens archetype, they can work with Aromage, but not Rikka, if it is a Vrains archetype, it can.

if you have seen the vrains anime you would know it is a vrains archetype and cards that are made for a certain archetype after the anime they are from ended counts as if they are from that generation for example the HERO archetype is a gx archetype HERO cards that were made after gx ended still count as if they are part of that archetyp in other words Vision HERO and Destiny HERO cards that were introduced in arc v still count as a gx archetype

I just got confused with the words you chose. I have seen the Vrains anime.

anything else you are confused with?

Ir0n
Mood:

Post #23 by Ir0n » Sun Aug 07, 2022 7:23 pm

Later this year Dark World will be a very powerful example.

DuDono

Post #24 by DuDono » Mon Oct 16, 2023 5:57 pm

Odd-Eyes Drytron is a cool build tbh. Drytron has some level 7 to help you go into the Xyz and the Odd-Eyes rituals are good. Pendulumgraph can also get you the fusions/synchros.

If you want to be a huge troll, you can also do Infernity Artifact. Their only synergy is that artifacts can leave your hand whenever, it's more about the meme of setting monsters in spell/trap zones.

Return to “Deck Discussions”