Decks I made from scratch

Discuss your favorite deck and its strategies, and show off your latest variant.
AnimeMasterDub

Re: Decks I made from scratch

Post #261 by AnimeMasterDub » Sat Jun 04, 2022 2:30 am

https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=10497059 my odd-eyes deck needs a tune up ( and i don't mean it needs tuner monsters) any suggestions

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #262 by Lil Oldman » Sat Jun 04, 2022 2:40 am

Were tf is Monkeyboard
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

AnimeMasterDub

Post #263 by AnimeMasterDub » Sat Jun 04, 2022 3:05 am

Lil Oldman wrote:Were tf is Monkeyboard

why monkeyboard I get that it can help add a performapal monster or reduce a level of a performapal or odd-eyes monster in the hand by 1 but I don't see how it can be useful in the deck

I Only Play Water Decks
Mood:

Post #264 by I Only Play Water Decks » Sat Jun 04, 2022 3:11 am

https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=10516978
Get rid of Melodious Illusion, Crystal Rose, Fortissimo, and poly. Run Sonata, 1st movement, ostinato, canon and score at 3 and you really only need to run 1 fusion sub (Way better, I'm gonna post a combo for it)

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #266 by Lil Oldman » Sat Jun 04, 2022 3:35 am

AnimeMasterDub wrote:

why monkeyboard I get that it can help add a performapal monster or reduce a level of a performapal or odd-eyes monster in the hand by 1 but I don't see how it can be useful in the deck

1 card scales +Joker/Celestial/Splash mamooth (dont know why you play it) searcher. It literally looks for any Performapal you may want.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."

AnimeMasterDub

Post #267 by AnimeMasterDub » Sat Jun 04, 2022 8:56 am

Lil Oldman wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:

1 card scales +Joker/Celestial/Splash mamooth (dont know why you play it) searcher. It literally looks for any Performapal you may want.

splash mammoth is level 6 monkeyboard can't search it and I have it for its fusion summoning effect

Slitina

Post #268 by Slitina » Sat Jun 04, 2022 10:24 am

AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:why monkeyboard I get that it can help add a performapal monster or reduce a level of a performapal or odd-eyes monster in the hand by 1 but I don't see how it can be useful in the deck

splash mammoth is level 6 monkeyboard can't search it and I have it for its fusion summoning effect

You have Odd Eyes Fusion, Pendulum and Proxy F Magician (to some degree) you don’t need that many ways to fusion summon it’s not like your gonna use all of them and if that’s the case play the classic Polymerization.
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

AnimeMasterDub

Post #269 by AnimeMasterDub » Sat Jun 04, 2022 12:19 pm

Slitina wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:1 card scales +Joker/Celestial/Splash mamooth (dont know why you play it) searcher. It literally looks for any Performapal you may want.

You have Odd Eyes Fusion, Pendulum and Proxy F Magician (to some degree) you don’t need that many ways to fusion summon it’s not like your gonna use all of them and if that’s the case play the classic Polymerization.

ran out of room in the extra deck for proxy as for fusion spells they can be negated in most cases and most of the time people use monsters with fusion summoning effects

Slitina

Post #270 by Slitina » Sat Jun 04, 2022 1:55 pm

AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Slitina wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:splash mammoth is level 6 monkeyboard can't search it and I have it for its fusion summoning effect

ran out of room in the extra deck for proxy as for fusion spells they can be negated in most cases and most of the time people use monsters with fusion summoning effects

Skill Issue, but for real you should work on the main deck because one thing I noticed that it’s really vulnerable as in if one person negates your whole play is finished and that is the same you don’t have cards that “break” an opponents play sure lighting storm and harpies feather duster is nice but that’s all what if they have a negate because you made yr opponent pop off.
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

AnimeMasterDub

Post #271 by AnimeMasterDub » Sat Jun 04, 2022 10:03 pm

Slitina wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Slitina wrote:You have Odd Eyes Fusion, Pendulum and Proxy F Magician (to some degree) you don’t need that many ways to fusion summon it’s not like your gonna use all of them and if that’s the case play the classic Polymerization.

Skill Issue, but for real you should work on the main deck because one thing I noticed that it’s really vulnerable as in if one person negates your whole play is finished and that is the same you don’t have cards that “break” an opponents play sure lighting storm and harpies feather duster is nice but that’s all what if they have a negate because you made yr opponent pop off.

you have a card in mind for that issue

Slitina

Post #272 by Slitina » Sat Jun 04, 2022 10:06 pm

AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Slitina wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:ran out of room in the extra deck for proxy as for fusion spells they can be negated in most cases and most of the time people use monsters with fusion summoning effects

Dark Ruler No More,Solemn Cards,Infinite Impermanence and Nibiru to name a couple cards on the top of my mind.

AnimeMasterDub

Post #273 by AnimeMasterDub » Sat Jun 04, 2022 10:14 pm

Slitina wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Slitina wrote:Skill Issue, but for real you should work on the main deck because one thing I noticed that it’s really vulnerable as in if one person negates your whole play is finished and that is the same you don’t have cards that “break” an opponents play sure lighting storm and harpies feather duster is nice but that’s all what if they have a negate because you made yr opponent pop off.

Dark Ruler No More,Solemn Cards,Infinite Impermanence and Nibiru to name a couple cards on the top of my mind.

which cards do I take out for these cards

Slitina

Post #274 by Slitina » Sun Jun 05, 2022 2:34 am

AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Slitina wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:you have a card in mind for that issue

Cards that actually have zero use like Phoenix and Unicorn hell maybe drop Xiangke Magician to one.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #275 by Lil Oldman » Sun Jun 05, 2022 2:55 am

Slitina wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Slitina wrote:Dark Ruler No More,Solemn Cards,Infinite Impermanence and Nibiru to name a couple cards on the top of my mind.

Cards that actually have zero use like Phoenix and Unicorn hell maybe drop Xiangke Magician to one.

Performapal Phoenix and Unicorn, right?
Right?!

Slitina

Post #276 by Slitina » Sun Jun 05, 2022 3:20 am

Lil Oldman wrote:
Slitina wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:which cards do I take out for these cards

Performapal Phoenix and Unicorn, right?
Right?!

Yea of course could had used the full name oh well what’s done is done.

AnimeMasterDub

Post #277 by AnimeMasterDub » Sun Jun 05, 2022 4:19 am

Slitina wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Slitina wrote:Dark Ruler No More,Solemn Cards,Infinite Impermanence and Nibiru to name a couple cards on the top of my mind.

I added 1 of each of the cards you mentioned to add

AnimeMasterDub

Post #278 by AnimeMasterDub » Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:21 am

https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=10497059 this is the adjustment I made to the odd-eyes deck any constructive comments will be appreciated

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #279 by DarwisBellium92 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:46 pm

AnimeMasterDub wrote:https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=10497059 this is the adjustment I made to the odd-eyes deck any constructive comments will be appreciated

This deck is not a competitive Odd-Eyes... literally.
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist
Albaz/Branded and Gem-Knight/Tearlaments/Shaddoll player

"Not crediting an artist for your crappy custom cards is a world crime."
Cit.

greg503

Post #280 by greg503 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:53 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=10497059 this is the adjustment I made to the odd-eyes deck any constructive comments will be appreciated

This deck is not a competitive Odd-Eyes... literally.

Then YOU make a "competitive" Odd-Eyes deck
Buy Floowandereeze

Return to “Deck Discussions”