Decks I made from scratch

Discuss your favorite deck and its strategies, and show off your latest variant.
AnimeMasterDub

Re: Decks I made from scratch

Post #301 by AnimeMasterDub » Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:15 pm

AnimeMasterDub wrote:I found this odd-eyes deck online it was made 17 hours ago so if you know a way to make it better let me know https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=10914584

so just to be clear no one has any specific suggestion on how this deck can be improved?

Christen57

Post #302 by Christen57 » Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:28 pm

AnimeMasterDub wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:I found this odd-eyes deck online it was made 17 hours ago so if you know a way to make it better let me know https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=10914584

so just to be clear no one has any specific suggestion on how this deck can be improved?

I think people are just getting tired at this point of reviewing dozens upon dozens of different decks you've posted here now while you and them just keep arguing back and forth about what to add to, and what to take out of, the deck(s).

Renji Asuka

Post #303 by Renji Asuka » Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:02 pm

Christen57 wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:

I think people are just getting tired at this point of reviewing dozens upon dozens of different decks you've posted here now while you and them just keep arguing back and forth about what to add to, and what to take out of, the deck(s).

I'm only reviewing the decks that I actually know how to play.

So if I never played it extensively, I won't review it.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

AnimeMasterDub

Post #304 by AnimeMasterDub » Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:03 am

Christen57 wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:

I thought it would be easier to do it this way instead of making a bunch of different threads for each deck

Christen57

Post #305 by Christen57 » Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:05 am

AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:so just to be clear no one has any specific suggestion on how this deck can be improved?

I thought it would be easier to do it this way instead of making a bunch of different threads for each deck

Why not stick with just 1 or 2 decks for the current meta?

AnimeMasterDub

Post #306 by AnimeMasterDub » Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:11 am

Christen57 wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

For now I am going to stick with odd-eyes my reason why is for a long time I have seen many of the anime archetypes get a lot of support more than once especially dark magician, stardust dragon, and HEROs and the odd-eyes archetype hardly gets many archetypes and I feel its a little unfair to said archetype.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #307 by Lil Oldman » Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:12 am

Christen57 wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

When half the fun of a TCG is deck building, doing lists for fun and trying them out is a valid option.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

AnimeMasterDub

Post #308 by AnimeMasterDub » Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:15 am

Lil Oldman wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:I thought it would be easier to do it this way instead of making a bunch of different threads for each deck

When half the fun of a TCG is deck building, doing lists for fun and trying them out is a valid option.

the hard part is finding someone to duel against

Christen57

Post #309 by Christen57 » Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:44 am

AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

Finding an opponent in rated is hard?

AnimeMasterDub

Post #310 by AnimeMasterDub » Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:19 am

Christen57 wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:When half the fun of a TCG is deck building, doing lists for fun and trying them out is a valid option.

not as hard as finding one in unrated which is preferred so you won't lose points

Christen57

Post #311 by Christen57 » Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:39 am

AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:the hard part is finding someone to duel against

not as hard as finding one in unrated which is preferred so you won't lose points

Isn't it better to test decks in rated though since people there will be playing decent decks so you can better see how good your deck is by playing against other good decks as opposed to going to unrated where people will likely be playing bad decks?

AnimeMasterDub

Post #312 by AnimeMasterDub » Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:01 am

Christen57 wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

Isn't it better to test decks in rated though since people there will be playing decent decks so you can better see how good your deck is by playing against other good decks as opposed to going to unrated where people will likely be playing bad decks?

first you need to get a feel for the deck before you use it in a rated duel

Renji Asuka

Post #313 by Renji Asuka » Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:36 am

AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:not as hard as finding one in unrated which is preferred so you won't lose points

I play either in Solo or in Ranked when testing decks. People are less likely to act like shit heads. Plus you can call a Judge if there's a ruling issue.

Also ranked doesn't actually matter. It's not like you get money from it.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

AnimeMasterDub

Post #314 by AnimeMasterDub » Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:26 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

I play either in Solo or in Ranked when testing decks. People are less likely to act like shit heads. Plus you can call a Judge if there's a ruling issue.

truth be told the reason why that is less likely is because those people use op banisher decks to do the bs-ing for them

greg503

Post #315 by greg503 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:01 pm

AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:first you need to get a feel for the deck before you use it in a rated duel

truth be told the reason why that is less likely is because those people use op banisher decks to do the bs-ing for them

Swordsoul?
Buy Floowandereeze

AnimeMasterDub

Post #316 by AnimeMasterDub » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:14 pm

greg503 wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:I play either in Solo or in Ranked when testing decks. People are less likely to act like shit heads. Plus you can call a Judge if there's a ruling issue.

Swordsoul?

not swordsoul but that is a close second

fire fist

Post #317 by fire fist » Tue Jul 19, 2022 10:18 pm

AnimeMasterDub wrote:There are a couple of decks that I am thinking of making that remind me of other anime but I can't decide which one to do first
Fire Fist ( reminds me of the anime Fire Force)
Six Samurai (reminds me of the anime Samurai 7)
If you have other suggestions let me know.

If you what to Play the Fire Fist Deck you have to use the tribrigade in order to make it working...

Here a recent list of the deck, also in the comment there is the link for combos video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DO96MnOAAHI&t=4s

Return to “Deck Discussions”