Decks I made from scratch

Discuss your favorite deck and its strategies, and show off your latest variant.
AnimeMasterDub

Re: Decks I made from scratch

Post #181 by AnimeMasterDub » Tue May 17, 2022 11:18 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:What are you insinuating? That everybody that has the spare time to upload aomething to deckshop pro is the equivalent of god? Nobody is perfect, I can say the same about you and your decks and the argument just falls apart.

I never claimed that the decks I made from scratch are perfect If I thought they were I wouldn't have made this thread and posted them on it.
I am insinuating the decks that are posted online on other websites besides the duelingbook are carefully made so they are at their most efficient in other works there is no way to improve those decks. If you think that is false then I'll test your theory by posting a deck that a copied from another's deck list and you can tell me how it can be improved.

Game on.

https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=10688493
btw the one who originally made this deck made it 17 hours ago

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #182 by Lil Oldman » Tue May 17, 2022 11:28 pm

AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:I never claimed that the decks I made from scratch are perfect If I thought they were I wouldn't have made this thread and posted them on it.
I am insinuating the decks that are posted online on other websites besides the duelingbook are carefully made so they are at their most efficient in other works there is no way to improve those decks. If you think that is false then I'll test your theory by posting a deck that a copied from another's deck list and you can tell me how it can be improved.

Game on.

Those Legendary dragons are way to many. Playing 6 bricks is painful enough, 9 counting Wulf. Cut Critias, Hermos and Timaeus to 1.
Danger! Engine helps you pitch the Spells and Dragon Knights. Darkworld cards can also help on getting rid of the bricks.
Magical Stone Excavation is extremely negative, the deck barely generates card advantage and it is already losing advantage.
Minerva helps pitching cards and generating card advantage.
Notice how the deck lacks disruption/removal in case of going second. Dark Ruler No More, Forbidden Droplet or Lightning Storm. Ash Blossom, Impermanence.
It looks like my theory holds true.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

ominous

Post #183 by ominous » Wed May 18, 2022 2:06 am

AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:even if that were the case the decks already made by someone else are perfect the way they are and don't need to be changed in any way so it would still be like copying their decks

What are you insinuating? That everybody that has the spare time to upload aomething to deckshop pro is the equivalent of god? Nobody is perfect, I can say the same about you and your decks and the argument just falls apart.

I never claimed that the decks I made from scratch are perfect If I thought they were I wouldn't have made this thread and posted them on it.

so youve never taken an old decklist posted online and updated it with modern techs... because that is "innovating" the deck...
Dont be stupid, Stupid.

AnimeMasterDub

Post #184 by AnimeMasterDub » Wed May 18, 2022 9:09 am

ominous wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:What are you insinuating? That everybody that has the spare time to upload aomething to deckshop pro is the equivalent of god? Nobody is perfect, I can say the same about you and your decks and the argument just falls apart.

so youve never taken an old decklist posted online and updated it with modern techs... because that is "innovating" the deck...

I admit I have tried that a long long time ago but every time that happened I end up realizing I was better off not changing the deck at all

AnimeMasterDub

Post #185 by AnimeMasterDub » Wed May 18, 2022 9:09 am

Lil Oldman wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:Game on.

Those Legendary dragons are way to many. Playing 6 bricks is painful enough, 9 counting Wulf. Cut Critias, Hermos and Timaeus to 1.
Danger! Engine helps you pitch the Spells and Dragon Knights. Darkworld cards can also help on getting rid of the bricks.
Magical Stone Excavation is extremely negative, the deck barely generates card advantage and it is already losing advantage.
Notice how the deck lacks disruption/removal in case of going second. Dark Ruler No More, Forbidden Droplet or Lightning Storm. Ash Blossom, Impermanence.

F for not showing your work

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #186 by Lil Oldman » Wed May 18, 2022 12:18 pm

AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=10688493

Bruh wtf you never said I had to make a decklist, jjst say what I would improve.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."

AnimeMasterDub

Post #187 by AnimeMasterDub » Thu May 19, 2022 12:03 am

Lil Oldman wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:Those Legendary dragons are way to many. Playing 6 bricks is painful enough, 9 counting Wulf. Cut Critias, Hermos and Timaeus to 1.

Bruh wtf you never said I had to make a decklist, jjst say what I would improve.

you did not say how many of which cards to put in and how many to take out besides the legendary dragons

Slitina

Post #188 by Slitina » Thu May 19, 2022 12:27 am

AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:F for not showing your work

you did not say how many of which cards to put in and how many to take out besides the legendary dragons

Lil Oldman was giving out what he would take out, the cards to take in and out is all player preference, also you shouldn’t have the right to grade with but the decks you shown Infact I wanna know your decisions for each card you play in your decks.
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

AnimeMasterDub

Post #189 by AnimeMasterDub » Thu May 19, 2022 12:33 am

Slitina wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:Bruh wtf you never said I had to make a decklist, jjst say what I would improve.

Lil Oldman was giving out what he would take out, the cards to take in and out is all player preference, also you shouldn’t have the right to grade with but the decks you shown Infact I wanna know your decisions for each card you play in your decks.

he may have said which cards to put in but not how many of each

Renji Asuka

Post #190 by Renji Asuka » Thu May 19, 2022 12:48 am

AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Slitina wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:you did not say how many of which cards to put in and how many to take out besides the legendary dragons

he may have said which cards to put in but not how many of each

You didn't ask him to.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #191 by Lil Oldman » Thu May 19, 2022 1:08 am

AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:F for not showing your work

Because Mr. "I totally not wanting to netdeck" asked for it, here's list I made. I decided to use the Lightsworn cards as a base and decided to focus on a more threatening end board, instead of an anti-synergy boss monster. I decided to go against a 60 card to minimize running into bricks, but I am kind of content with this list, not that using the Legendary Knights benefits the deck.
https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=10705900

greg503

Post #192 by greg503 » Thu May 19, 2022 1:41 am

Lil Oldman wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:Bruh wtf you never said I had to make a decklist, jjst say what I would improve.

Because Mr. "I totally not wanting to netdeck" asked for it, here's list I made. I decided to use the Lightsworn cards as a base and decided to focus on a more threatening end board, instead of an anti-synergy boss monster. I decided to go against a 60 card to minimize running into bricks, but I am kind of content with this list, not that using the Legendary Knights benefits the deck.

Especially when Raiden is the only monster that you can use for Legend of Heart
Buy Floowandereeze

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #193 by Lil Oldman » Thu May 19, 2022 1:46 am

greg503 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:you did not say how many of which cards to put in and how many to take out besides the legendary dragons

Im going to be honest, I forgor Legend of the Heart required a warrior

Renji Asuka

Post #194 by Renji Asuka » Thu May 19, 2022 3:06 am

Lil Oldman wrote:
greg503 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:Because Mr. "I totally not wanting to netdeck" asked for it, here's list I made. I decided to use the Lightsworn cards as a base and decided to focus on a more threatening end board, instead of an anti-synergy boss monster. I decided to go against a 60 card to minimize running into bricks, but I am kind of content with this list, not that using the Legendary Knights benefits the deck.

Im going to be honest, I forgor Legend of the Heart required a warrior

No no, you didn't forget. The cards were just so bad they weren't worth remembering.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

AnimeMasterDub

Post #195 by AnimeMasterDub » Thu May 19, 2022 7:43 am

Lil Oldman wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:

the purpose of the deck is to use the legendary knights that is why it is called a legendary knight deck

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #196 by Lil Oldman » Thu May 19, 2022 12:01 pm

AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:

the purpose of the deck is to use the legendary knights that is why it is called a legendary knight deck

A) it barely does
B) why does it have Lightsworn cards if thats the case

AnimeMasterDub

Post #197 by AnimeMasterDub » Thu May 19, 2022 1:19 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:Because Mr. "I totally not wanting to netdeck" asked for it, here's list I made. I decided to use the Lightsworn cards as a base and decided to focus on a more threatening end board, instead of an anti-synergy boss monster. I decided to go against a 60 card to minimize running into bricks, but I am kind of content with this list, not that using the Legendary Knights benefits the deck.

A) it barely does

mill effect in order to get the legendary dragon spells to the grave

greg503

Post #198 by greg503 » Thu May 19, 2022 1:21 pm

AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:the purpose of the deck is to use the legendary knights that is why it is called a legendary knight deck

A) it barely does

Foolish Burial goods? Beatrice?
Buy Floowandereeze

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #199 by Lil Oldman » Thu May 19, 2022 2:21 pm

AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:the purpose of the deck is to use the legendary knights that is why it is called a legendary knight deck

A) it barely does

Still, I improved the deck into making a stronger board, somy theory holds true.

AnimeMasterDub

Post #200 by AnimeMasterDub » Sun May 22, 2022 10:05 am

Lil Oldman wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:A) it barely does

Still, I improved the deck into making a stronger board, somy theory holds true.

at the cost of the estheics which I count as necessary why do you think I never approved of that blackwing deck with little to no blackwing synchro monsters from what I saw from your so called improvements it looks like you will never summon all 3 legendary knights in the main deck and use their abilities to the fullest

Return to “Deck Discussions”