Archetypes that need a downgrade

Discuss your favorite deck and its strategies, and show off your latest variant.
ominous

Re: Archetypes that need a downgrade

Post #81 by ominous » Sun May 15, 2022 9:06 pm

AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:I know the basics

Well clearly, you don't

basics are the knowing the categories of the the 3 types of cards (monsters, spells, and traps), the different summoning mechanics, and the general rules of the game

nope, and thats why you lose, it has nothing to do with anyone or anything else, its your failure to understand the basic concepts that are required to be successful in the game.
Dont be stupid, Stupid.

Ir0n
Mood:

Post #82 by Ir0n » Sun May 15, 2022 9:40 pm

AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:the problem is the despite both having handicaps sky strikers still has the upper hand for some reason

Again, Skill Issue, Altergeist and Sky Striker ramp up their recourses, if you can stop the cards that do so (Kagari, Shizuhu, Hayate, Engage, Multirole) then the deck shouldn't suffer that much.

Is there an Odd-Eyes, performapal, or pendulum magician card that does that?

https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=9177212
This is my Pendulum Magician List from 2 months ago, but it should still give you a somewhat easy matchup against Strikers and decks of that same magnitude. It is also a very good demonstration of how certain out of archtype cards (in this case Scythe and DPE Engine) can work wonders for your Deck and don't necessarily create what you call an "imbalance". Have fun playing :)

AnimeMasterDub

Post #83 by AnimeMasterDub » Wed May 18, 2022 9:11 am

Ir0n wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:Again, Skill Issue, Altergeist and Sky Striker ramp up their recourses, if you can stop the cards that do so (Kagari, Shizuhu, Hayate, Engage, Multirole) then the deck shouldn't suffer that much.

Is there an Odd-Eyes, performapal, or pendulum magician card that does that?

This is my Pendulum Magician List from 2 months ago, but it should still give you a somewhat easy matchup against Strikers and decks of that same magnitude. It is also a very good demonstration of how certain out of archtype cards (in this case Scythe and DPE Engine) can work wonders for your Deck and don't necessarily create what you call an "imbalance". Have fun playing :)

your deck seems nice but I can't see myself using it mostly because there isn't an odd-eyes in the deck

greg503

Post #84 by greg503 » Wed May 18, 2022 1:30 pm

AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Ir0n wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:Is there an Odd-Eyes, performapal, or pendulum magician card that does that?

your deck seems nice but I can't see myself using it mostly because there isn't an odd-eyes in the deck

Well, the new banlist means it need to be altered again
Buy Floowandereeze

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #85 by Lil Oldman » Wed May 18, 2022 1:33 pm

Monkeyboard supremacy
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Return to “Deck Discussions”