I'd like advices for a Floowandereeze

Discuss your favorite deck and its strategies, and show off your latest variant.
SunlessR

I'd like advices for a Floowandereeze

Post #1 by SunlessR » Sun Jan 02, 2022 7:52 pm

Hi everyone one and before I start, sorry for my poor english. :v

https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=9825421

So, after watching tons of videos about a lot of decks, I decided to focus a bit on Floowandereeze since I like the idea of normal summon spam, playing without graveyard and honnestly... They're just too cute.

So I made this and since I don't really know how to improve, if I should replace cards by other, so I'm gonna explain my choices.

First of all, the heart of the engine, the one I'm pretty sure I won't have to change it, 3 x Magnificient map, 3 x Robinna et 3 x Englen, they're just perfect, can search any monster in the deck, recycle form banished, and the map can make me play during oponent turn and sometimes interupt him and breaking his board with Raiza or Apex (+ I can tribute his cards if Unexplored Winds is online)

For the boss monsters : Empen, Raiza and Apex are commun in this deck, they're super good winged beasts, I added Snowl, not sure if I should keep him, he's good, can book of moon all the opponent field, but I almost always do that with the Dreaming Town trap, his piercing damage is ok but not tremandous, I really hesitate on taking him out and put a second Empen.

I like to play the dogmatika package with 1 Ecclesia and 3 punishment, they're really good cards and can help defending myself when the floowandereezes can resolve their effects. Didn't know if I should put Servant of Nadir, didn't wanted to cut too much handtraps.

For the handtraps, Dimension Shifter is just crazy since we want our monsters to be banished, and Gamma is always good with his negate + destruction. Not sure about Book of moon, it can protect the barrier statue and help resolving the floowandereeze effects if we get impermed, but I think I could find something better to replace, just don't know what.

For the extra well... It's just toolbox for the punishments, double Zeus package cause I want to banish with prosperity and still have the opportunity of making a nightingale and break a board with, Wind Pegasus can be a good response sometimes I like it a lot, the Tri-brigades are situationnal but can be useful sometimes.

For the side, Evenly and DRNM are super good in second going, feather and red reboot works well since I face lots of Eldlich backrow decks. I have hesitation between Sphere of Ra and Nibiru, but since Ra uses normal summon, I thought it worked well in the deck when I can conduct a thousand normal summons per turn, droll is good agaisn't a lot of decks especially the mirror match, and finally Dark Simorgh can be a gamebreaker for backrow decks.

Feel free to give me your thoughts, and thanks for reading !
Last edited by SunlessR on Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Christen57

Post #2 by Christen57 » Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:03 pm

SunlessR wrote:Hi everyone one and before I start, sorry for my poor english. :v

So, after watching tons of videos about a lot of decks, I decided to focus a bit on Floowandereeze since I like the idea of normal summon spam, playing without graveyard and honnestly... They're just too cute.

So I made this and since I don't really know how to improve, if I should replace cards by other, so I'm gonna explain my choices.

First of all, the heart of the engine, the one I'm pretty sure I won't have to change it, 3 x Magnificient map, 3 x Robinna et 3 x Englen, they're just perfect, can search any monster in the deck, recycle form banished, and the map can make me play during oponent turn and sometimes interupt him and breaking his board with Raiza or Apex (+ I can tribute his cards if Unexplored Winds is online)

For the boss monsters : Empen, Raiza and Apex are commun in this deck, they're super good winged beasts, I added Snowl, not sure if I should keep him, he's good, can book of moon all the opponent field, but I almost always do that with the Dreaming Town trap, his piercing damage is ok but not tremandous, I really hesitate on taking him out and put a second Empen.

I like to play the dogmatika package with 1 Ecclesia and 3 punishment, they're really good cards and can help defending myself when the floowandereezes can resolve their effects. Didn't know if I should put Servant of Nadir, didn't wanted to cut too much handtraps.

For the handtraps, Dimension Shifter is just crazy since we want our monsters to be banished, and Gamma is always good with his negate + destruction. Not sure about Book of moon, it can protect the barrier statue and help resolving the floowandereeze effects if we get impermed, but I think I could find something better to replace, just don't know what.

For the extra well... It's just toolbox for the punishments, double Zeus package cause I want to banish with prosperity and still have the opportunity of making a nightingale and break a board with, Wind Pegasus can be a good response sometimes I like it a lot, the Tri-brigades are situationnal but can be useful sometimes.

For the side, Evenly and DRNM are super good in second going, feather and red reboot works well since I face lots of Eldlich backrow decks. I have hesitation between Sphere of Ra and Nibiru, but since Ra uses normal summon, I thought it worked well in the deck when I can conduct a thousand normal summons per turn, droll is good agaisn't a lot of decks especially the mirror match, and finally Dark Simorgh can be a gamebreaker for backrow decks.

Feel free to give me your thoughts, and thanks for reading !

When using the [img] tag, make sure the image you're linking to ends in ".png" or ".jpg" or ".jpeg" or something or else it won't show on duelingbook. Having an [img] tag with https://imgbb.com/0nSzX1s in it won't show the image, but if you use the actual image URL itself, like https://i.ibb.co/b6ZG3Yb/Floowandereeze-list.png, it will show the image properly when put into an [img] tag, like so:

greg503

Post #3 by greg503 » Mon Jan 03, 2022 2:33 am

You want 1 more Empen, also you probably want a few more Level 1 birds. You also might want to consider the new quick play once it becomes legal.
Buy Floowandereeze

SunlessR

Post #4 by SunlessR » Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:14 pm

Did very few changes, removed Snowl to add a second Empen, and added a Stri so I have a bit more Floowandereeze names, when the quickspell will become legal, maybe I'll replace book of moon. Also to get more access to the dogmatika engine, I thought of replacing the 3 books with servant of Nadir, I don't know what serves me the best

YFNSpiral

Post #5 by YFNSpiral » Sun Jun 05, 2022 5:07 am

Def cut the psy-frame stuff and ecclesia for other bird stuff. the deck does not like too special summon. so having cards that special summon as part of there card effect are not a good idea.

Return to “Deck Discussions”