I need a deck that can counter negation decks

Discuss your favorite deck and its strategies, and show off your latest variant.
greg503

Re: I need a deck that can counter negation decks

Post #21 by greg503 » Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:33 am

AnimeMasterDub wrote:
greg503 wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:last i checked most negations are from solemn cards

Borreload Savage, Dragoon, Barroness, Baledroch, Psy-Frames and other handtraps

I already said the issues with them

Right now, the meta relies heavily on monster effects for negation and disruption, with the occasional Imperm and board-breakers Droplets and DRNM. If you want to beat those decks, then Jinzo is not the counter you're looking for.
Buy Floowandereeze

AnimeMasterDub

Post #22 by AnimeMasterDub » Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:50 am

Lil Oldman wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:Dragoon, Savage Dragon, Dark Ruler No More, Called by the Grave, All Ghost Girls and PSY-Frames, Apollusa and probably more: Am I a joke to you?

problem with them is the first two and apollusa too difficult to get them out and problem with the rest of them the only work once

In this day and age? Nah, they are easy. and solemns can also only be used once so idk what you are talking about.

savage and apollusa take too much of a cost to get them to reach there full usage and the cards needed to get dragoon out can easily be negated even if you can get dragoon out his negation effect only works once and after that you could end up being vulnerable

Sound4

Post #23 by Sound4 » Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:17 pm

It depends. The best you can hope for is a deck with good extenders. Decks like tee dragon Archfiend are to linear to play and prone to trap negation.

AnimeMasterDub

Post #24 by AnimeMasterDub » Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:42 pm

Sound4 wrote:It depends. The best you can hope for is a deck with good extenders. Decks like tee dragon Archfiend are to linear to play and prone to trap negation.

you have something in mind?

Return to “Deck Discussions”