Pure Lyriluscs - Opinions wanted.

Discuss your favorite deck and its strategies, and show off your latest variant.
~PhantomLyrilusc~

Pure Lyriluscs - Opinions wanted.

Post #1 by ~PhantomLyrilusc~ » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:13 pm

https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=9441955

Thoughts on this deck? Suggestions on how to improve or optimize it? Looking to play the deck at locals :). Any suggestions and advice is appreciated.

Christen57

Post #2 by Christen57 » Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:12 pm

Unless your deck relies on seeing Kinka as often as possible, I would take out at least 1 copy of it and put in an extender that doesn't rely on normal summon, like Double Summon, Slower Swallow, Monster Reborn, or another copy of Wagtail or Sparrow.

The side deck should have cards that are either all good going first or good going second, so I would take out those Judgments for more Lancea, Droll, and Lava Golem. Instead of Cosmic Cyclone, I recommend side decking Typhoon since that doesn't require life points and can be activated from the hand during either turn, making it great going first or second.

You should replace the 3 copies of Belle with 3 copies of D.D. Crow. It being a level 1 winged beast like the rest of your main deck Lyrilusc monsters will help it synergize with your archetype more than Belle would, and it fulfills pretty much the same role as Belle anyway, but better since it isn't hard once per turn while Belle is.

Since you're running 3 copies of a super powerful field spell, I would replace 1 of the Pot of Prosperity with either Terraforming or Metaverse. That field spell is something you would want to see often, along with a way to search it.

Why are you running Downered? I can't see how that would help you. Why are you running the fusion monster with no polymerization or instant fusion to bring it out? Take those out and put in Almiraj since you're already running Linkuriboh and Anima, so you'll have 3 different link monsters you can go into off of 1 normal summoned level 1. Put in an extra copy of one of the Lyrilusc xyz monsters you've already got.

~PhantomLyrilusc~

Post #3 by ~PhantomLyrilusc~ » Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:55 pm

Hey, thanks for the advice :),

I'm stupid and completely forgot about instant fusion lol. I'll add that immediately.

I can definitely cut Kinka-Byo down to two, but had it there as an extender/normal summon ~something that the deck doesn't necessarily need~ and a way to play through Nibiru.

Downerd is mainly there as material for Zeus but can easily be cut.

Christen57

Post #4 by Christen57 » Wed Nov 10, 2021 6:44 pm

~PhantomLyrilusc~ wrote:Hey, thanks for the advice :),

I'm stupid and completely forgot about instant fusion lol. I'll add that immediately.

I can definitely cut Kinka-Byo down to two, but had it there as an extender/normal summon ~something that the deck doesn't necessarily need~ and a way to play through Nibiru.

Downerd is mainly there as material for Zeus but can easily be cut.

Okay well I suppose Downerd could stay if it lets you have a 4-material zeus.

Return to “Deck Discussions”