Character Decks, Who Can You Build?

Discuss your favorite deck and its strategies, and show off your latest variant.
T@C2yWitcher

Character Decks, Who Can You Build?

Post #1 by T@C2yWitcher » Fri Nov 05, 2021 2:21 pm

Hi everyone, so I play Character Deck (Mostly for fun), and I play accurate based on the cards that the character plays in the Anime/Manga. It is meant to be fun, but have gotten a lot of player's who don't have their accurate Character Decks, either because they just didn't know or just being stupid. Now I have made a lot of character decks from DM to Vrains (Might do Rush characters soon), but I decided to list off the characters who's decks are able to be made. These characters are able to make 40 or more card decks based on the cards they use in the Anime/Manga. Still researching other characters in later series, but mostly have all the characters from DM to 5D's figured out, if anyone knows a character that is buildable that I do not have on the list let me know so I can update and research. Each character can be researched on https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki and typing in which character you are looking to build.

DM:
Yugi Muto/Atem (Either character or combined sense they share the same body)
Seto Kaiba
Joey Wheeler
Bakura
Marik
Maximillian Pegasus

GX:
Jaden Yuki
Aster Phoenix (This character also included in Arc V)
Syrus Truesdale
Zane Truesdale
Chazz Princeton
Alexis Rhodes (This character also included in Arc V)
Bastion Misawa

5D's:
Yusei Fudo
Jack Atlas (This character also included in Arc V)
Crow Hogan (This character also included in Arc V)
Akiza Izinski
Leo

Zexal:
Yuma Tsukumo
Shark (Nash)
Kite Tenjo (This character also included in Arc V)

Arc V:
Yuya Sakaki
Declan Akaba
Sora Perse
Shun Kurosaki
Sylvio Sawatari

Vrains:
Yusaku Fujiki (Playmaker)
Roken Kagami (Revolver in English, Varis in Japan)
Can't escape from crossing fate

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Post #2 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Fri Nov 05, 2021 4:46 pm

bakura, sora, and leo should not be on this list
Varis is the english name, Revolver is the japan name.
b

T@C2yWitcher

Post #3 by T@C2yWitcher » Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:51 pm

Neo: why do you say Bakura, Sora and Leo should not be on list?

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #4 by parhelia_0000 » Sun Jan 30, 2022 4:31 pm

DM characters are just gonna lose if we were to build accurate decks card-by-card. I'm sorry, but if you want DM characters to win, you're gonna have to compromise on the accuracy.

There are two character decks that I use that I find to be anywhere competitive and stand some resemblance of a chance against ZEXAL or VRAINS characters.

Deck 1: Seto Kaiba (DSOD and Anime combined) https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=7460673

Deck 2: Shay Obsidian (basically a Raidraptor deck) https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=8672582

I did try building a Yugi deck before, but it felt really weird to me. It was way too slow, didn't have consistency, and against ZEXAL or VRAINS characters, Yugi just gets completely wrecked.

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Post #5 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Fri Feb 18, 2022 5:27 am

T@C2yWitcher wrote:Neo: why do you say Bakura, Sora and Leo should not be on list?

these characters do not have 40 cards in their deck.
b

T@C2yWitcher

Post #6 by T@C2yWitcher » Sat Mar 05, 2022 8:19 pm

Neo_Fire_Sonic wrote:
T@C2yWitcher wrote:Neo: why do you say Bakura, Sora and Leo should not be on list?

these characters do not have 40 cards in their deck.

If you use all the cards the character has used in the Anime and/or Manga you can.

T@C2yWitcher

Post #7 by T@C2yWitcher » Sat Mar 05, 2022 8:20 pm

parhelia_0000 wrote:DM characters are just gonna lose if we were to build accurate decks card-by-card. I'm sorry, but if you want DM characters to win, you're gonna have to compromise on the accuracy.

There are two character decks that I use that I find to be anywhere competitive and stand some resemblance of a chance against ZEXAL or VRAINS characters.

Deck 1: Seto Kaiba (DSOD and Anime combined) https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=7460673

Deck 2: Shay Obsidian (basically a Raidraptor deck) https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=8672582

I did try building a Yugi deck before, but it felt really weird to me. It was way too slow, didn't have consistency, and against ZEXAL or VRAINS characters, Yugi just gets completely wrecked.

This is not for competitive play, this is just for fun. I have stated how I play Character Duels. Both your decks would not be accurate for my Duels.

Return to “Deck Discussions”