Help in improving this deck

Discuss your favorite deck and its strategies, and show off your latest variant.
greg503

Re: Help in improving this deck

Post #21 by greg503 » Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:47 pm

AnimeMasterDub wrote:
KTeknis wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:Do I need to say meta is for the weak?

That kinda made you sounds like a casual jerk. Maybe instead just say that you don't ask for something to beat a meta, just a functioning HEROes deck.

same thing if the hero deck is functioning then it can beat the meta deck

Like, 1 in 100 times sure, but the meta is the meta because it wins against the other meta decks consistently. Not every deck needs to be built with Dragoon in mind
Buy Floowandereeze

AnimeMasterDub

Post #22 by AnimeMasterDub » Wed Nov 03, 2021 5:16 pm

greg503 wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:
KTeknis wrote:That kinda made you sounds like a casual jerk. Maybe instead just say that you don't ask for something to beat a meta, just a functioning HEROes deck.

same thing if the hero deck is functioning then it can beat the meta deck

Like, 1 in 100 times sure, but the meta is the meta because it wins against the other meta decks consistently. Not every deck needs to be built with Dragoon in mind

that comment is one of the reasons why I am burden with the sole purpose of showing how good the anime focused decks are

greg503

Post #23 by greg503 » Wed Nov 03, 2021 8:09 pm

AnimeMasterDub wrote:
greg503 wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:same thing if the hero deck is functioning then it can beat the meta deck

that comment is one of the reasons why I am burden with the sole purpose of showing how good the anime focused decks are

"Good" just isn't competitively viable these formats.
Buy Floowandereeze

AnimeMasterDub

Post #24 by AnimeMasterDub » Sat Nov 06, 2021 9:40 pm

greg503 wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:
greg503 wrote:Like, 1 in 100 times sure, but the meta is the meta because it wins against the other meta decks consistently. Not every deck needs to be built with Dragoon in mind

your responses are only proving my point

Christen57

Post #25 by Christen57 » Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:50 am

AnimeMasterDub wrote:
greg503 wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:same thing if the hero deck is functioning then it can beat the meta deck

Alright just show us how well the deck does in rated instead of arguing about it here.

Sound4

Post #26 by Sound4 » Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:35 pm

greg503 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
greg503 wrote:Gemini WHAT?

OK and?

Have you actually read the rules about them, I think you forgot that they're a trash mechanic, even E. HEROs alone could beat chemicritters

They are actually pretty good they have some pretty good effects that can catch people off guard and win some games.

Sound4

Post #27 by Sound4 » Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:39 pm

AnimeMasterDub wrote:
greg503 wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:that comment is one of the reasons why I am burden with the sole purpose of showing how good the anime focused decks are

your responses are only proving my point

Explain

Sound4

Post #28 by Sound4 » Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:40 pm

AnimeMasterDub wrote:
greg503 wrote:

Chemicritters are a strong build with the correct cards.
https://ygoprodeck.com/chemicritters-january-2021/
A link on a chemicritters a strong build it is at least more playable than heroes.

KTeknis

Post #29 by KTeknis » Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:44 pm

Sound4 wrote:Chemicritters are a strong build with the correct cards.
A link on a chemicritters a strong build it is at least more playable than heroes.

Does an Anime character uses it?
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

greg503

Post #30 by greg503 » Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:57 pm

Sound4 wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:
greg503 wrote:Like, 1 in 100 times sure, but the meta is the meta because it wins against the other meta decks consistently. Not every deck needs to be built with Dragoon in mind

Chemicritters are a strong build with the correct cards.

Lmao, what are you doing with Verte and no "fuse from deck" also Zeus without an easy Xyz. HEROs could do the same thing easier. Nice Tenyi deck, because that's what you need to make plays with Geminis
Buy Floowandereeze

AnimeMasterDub

Post #31 by AnimeMasterDub » Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:14 pm

KTeknis wrote:
Sound4 wrote:Chemicritters are a strong build with the correct cards.

Does an Anime character uses it?

finally someone gets it

Return to “Deck Discussions”