How can Odd-eyes counter Apollousa?

Discuss your favorite deck and its strategies, and show off your latest variant.
AnimeMasterDub

How can Odd-eyes counter Apollousa?

Post #1 by AnimeMasterDub » Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:04 pm

title explains it all. Don't say that there is no way.

greg503

Post #2 by greg503 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:57 pm

Pendulum scales are spells, most Odd-Eyes monsters that see play have more than 2400 ATK. Generic monster effect negation like Forbidden Droplets/Chalice and DRNM exist. Just run the outs
Buy Floowandereeze

AnimeMasterDub

Post #3 by AnimeMasterDub » Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:10 pm

greg503 wrote:Pendulum scales are spells, most Odd-Eyes monsters that see play have more than 2400 ATK. Generic monster effect negation like Forbidden Droplets/Chalice and DRNM exist. Just run the outs

I am not very good with making decks from scratch basically you could mention every card in the game and I still wouldn't know what to do

Renji Asuka

Post #4 by Renji Asuka » Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:35 pm

AnimeMasterDub wrote:
greg503 wrote:Pendulum scales are spells, most Odd-Eyes monsters that see play have more than 2400 ATK. Generic monster effect negation like Forbidden Droplets/Chalice and DRNM exist. Just run the outs

I am not very good with making decks from scratch basically you could mention every card in the game and I still wouldn't know what to do

Quit making excuses. If you're not good at doing them, then get better. Improve yourself. If you can't help yourself why should anyone help you?
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

AnimeMasterDub

Post #5 by AnimeMasterDub » Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:51 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:

Quit making excuses. If you're not good at doing them, then get better. Improve yourself. If you can't help yourself why should anyone help you?

so let me get this straight i should just add any spell card with forbidden in its name to any odd-eyes deck I have

Genexwrecker

Post #6 by Genexwrecker » Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:17 am

AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:I am not very good with making decks from scratch basically you could mention every card in the game and I still wouldn't know what to do

so let me get this straight i should just add any spell card with forbidden in its name to any odd-eyes deck I have

Actually not a bad idea im curious to try that myself
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Renji Asuka

Post #7 by Renji Asuka » Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:22 am

AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:I am not very good with making decks from scratch basically you could mention every card in the game and I still wouldn't know what to do

Throw it into your deck, see how it works, then adjust accordingly.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Return to “Deck Discussions”