I need a deck list Version 3

Discuss your favorite deck and its strategies, and show off your latest variant.
AnimeMasterDub

I need a deck list Version 3

Post #1 by AnimeMasterDub » Sun Jul 18, 2021 6:24 pm

I need a deck that can counter mytic mine, imperial order, and focuses on a monster used in the anime ( Dark Magician, Blue-eyes, Elemental Hero, Stardust, Odd-eyes, etc.) in tcg format

Renji Asuka

Post #2 by Renji Asuka » Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:20 pm

I don't know if this can beat Mystic Mine

But here is my Neos Deck.

https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=4695801
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

robinatk

Post #3 by robinatk » Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:47 am

Renji Asuka wrote:I don't know if this can beat Mystic Mine

Woah there, you should stop telling this person what to play right?

Anyway out of all of them without using staples only Odd-Eyes and Dark Magician would be able to easily and consistantly out Mine

Renji Asuka

Post #4 by Renji Asuka » Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:38 am

robinatk wrote:

Now you're just being disingenuous.

robinatk

Post #5 by robinatk » Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:42 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
robinatk wrote:

Uses own logic against someone is disingenous
Classic.
FYI that deck has 0 outs to MM

Renji Asuka

Post #6 by Renji Asuka » Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:06 am

robinatk wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
robinatk wrote:

Classic.

I mean, offering a deck list =/= telling a person what to play.

ESPECIALLY when the person was asking for a decklist...

Second, there is a few cards you can easily take out for actual outs.

robinatk

Post #7 by robinatk » Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:21 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
robinatk wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Now you're just being disingenuous.

Classic.

"I need a deck that can counter mytic mine"
Make sure you get those reading glasses soon.

Renji Asuka

Post #8 by Renji Asuka » Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:53 am

robinatk wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
robinatk wrote:
Classic.

Coming from the guy who has failed to read and is lacking critical thinking skills.

robinatk

Post #9 by robinatk » Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:57 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
robinatk wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:I mean, offering a deck list =/= telling a person what to play.

Coming from the guy who has failed to read and is lacking critical thinking skills.

No need to attack character, just read the post next time

Renji Asuka

Post #10 by Renji Asuka » Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:03 pm

robinatk wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
robinatk wrote:

Who says I'm attacking a character? You're the one who isn't reading anything. Also if you don't have a deck list to share with the OP, then I recommend moving this argument back to the other thread, where you should had kept it. But what do I know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

robinatk

Post #11 by robinatk » Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:06 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
robinatk wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Coming from the guy who has failed to read and is lacking critical thinking skills.

Who says I'm attacking a character? You're the one who isn't reading anything. Also if you don't have a deck list to share with the OP, then I recommend moving this argument back to the other thread, where you should had kept it. But what do I know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What argument? I told you to read OP, who said they wanted a decklist to counter MM. Yours did not.
My first comment was advising on the decks listed which ones have outs without staples. What more do you want?
This has nothing to do with any other thread. You were just unhelpful here and I pointed that out.

I have decklists for all of them I just don't like others Netdecking me so instead I'll give friendly advice, try not to be upset by that

Renji Asuka

Post #12 by Renji Asuka » Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:13 pm

robinatk wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
robinatk wrote:

What argument? I told you to read OP, who said they wanted a decklist to counter MM. Yours did not.
My first comment was advising on the decks listed which ones have outs without staples. What more do you want?
This has nothing to do with any other thread. You were just unhelpful here and I pointed that out.

I have decklists for all of them I just don't like others Netdecking me so instead I'll give friendly advice, try not to be upset by that

The whole point is to keep the argument in 1 place as to not spam the forum with the arguments. And guess what the OP can do with the deck provided? Oh right, EDIT IT. It isn't like THEY HAVE TO RUN IT CARD FOR CARD. But what do I know, all I do is provide a starting point ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

robinatk

Post #13 by robinatk » Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:14 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
robinatk wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Who says I'm attacking a character? You're the one who isn't reading anything. Also if you don't have a deck list to share with the OP, then I recommend moving this argument back to the other thread, where you should had kept it. But what do I know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The whole point is to keep the argument in 1 place as to not spam the forum with the arguments. And guess what the OP can do with the deck provided? Oh right, EDIT IT. It isn't like THEY HAVE TO RUN IT CARD FOR CARD. But what do I know, all I do is provide a starting point ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You are the one who brought up another thread... Like I said, read OP post.
They want a deck list not a starting point. They already have a starting points.. takes seconds to look at all the decklist on their profile to see that.

Renji Asuka

Post #14 by Renji Asuka » Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:22 pm

robinatk wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
robinatk wrote:

They want a deck list not a starting point. They already have a starting points.. takes seconds to look at all the decklist on their profile to see that.

And fun fact, there is multiple ways of playing E-Heroes, so providing a list as a starting point, gives them ideas. They can also still alter the decklist themselves, and considering a deck list can be a starting point, I'm just saying, you're looking to be awfully foolish.

robinatk

Post #15 by robinatk » Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:24 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
robinatk wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:The whole point is to keep the argument in 1 place as to not spam the forum with the arguments. And guess what the OP can do with the deck provided? Oh right, EDIT IT. It isn't like THEY HAVE TO RUN IT CARD FOR CARD. But what do I know, all I do is provide a starting point ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And fun fact, there is multiple ways of playing E-Heroes, so providing a list as a starting point, gives them ideas. They can also still alter the decklist themselves, and considering a deck list can be a starting point, I'm just saying, you're looking to be awfully foolish.

Sounds like you're pulling at straws to make a point...
A deck list would of been a good starting point you're right... if it was actually what OP asked for.

Renji Asuka

Post #16 by Renji Asuka » Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:27 pm

robinatk wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
robinatk wrote:

A deck list would of been a good starting point you're right... if it was actually what OP asked for.

And they did ask for a decklist did they not? So I'm glad you agree with me that the deck does in fact fall in line with what the OP wants.

robinatk

Post #17 by robinatk » Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:28 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
robinatk wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:And fun fact, there is multiple ways of playing E-Heroes, so providing a list as a starting point, gives them ideas. They can also still alter the decklist themselves, and considering a deck list can be a starting point, I'm just saying, you're looking to be awfully foolish.

And they did ask for a decklist did they not? So I'm glad you agree with me that the deck does in fact fall in line with what the OP wants.

"I need a deck that can counter mytic mine,"
Show me your MM counters in that deck. There's none? Oh.

robinatk

Post #18 by robinatk » Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:34 pm

AnimeMasterDub wrote:I need a deck that can counter mytic mine, imperial order, and focuses on a monster used in the anime ( Dark Magician, Blue-eyes, Elemental Hero, Stardust, Odd-eyes, etc.) in tcg format

PM me when we're both online, I won't let you netdeck but I can give you advise on all these decks.
Last edited by robinatk on Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Renji Asuka

Post #19 by Renji Asuka » Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:34 pm

robinatk wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
robinatk wrote:

"I need a deck that can counter mytic mine,"
Show me your MM counters in that deck. There's none? Oh.

>Ignores the Edit Deck Function
Lel

greg503

Post #20 by greg503 » Mon Jul 19, 2021 1:33 pm

robinatk wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:I need a deck that can counter mytic mine, imperial order, and focuses on a monster used in the anime ( Dark Magician, Blue-eyes, Elemental Hero, Stardust, Odd-eyes, etc.) in tcg format

PM me when we're both online, I won't let you netdeck but I can give you advise on all these decks.

Are you about to say that netdecking is bad?
Buy Floowandereeze

Return to “Deck Discussions”