I need a deck list Version 3

Discuss your favorite deck and its strategies, and show off your latest variant.
robinatk

Re: I need a deck list Version 3

Post #21 by robinatk » Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:16 pm

greg503 wrote:
robinatk wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:I need a deck that can counter mytic mine, imperial order, and focuses on a monster used in the anime ( Dark Magician, Blue-eyes, Elemental Hero, Stardust, Odd-eyes, etc.) in tcg format

PM me when we're both online, I won't let you netdeck but I can give you advise on all these decks.

Are you about to say that netdecking is bad?

No, I just don't like people copying off myself. Feel free to go online and look up decks

greg503

Post #22 by greg503 » Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:35 pm

https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=8580494

This isn't TCG legal yet, but this is what I came up with for the new Stardust support. The main combo is Psi-Reflector -> Chaos Dragon -> Stardust Synchron + Trail -> Arriving Miracle -> Stardust Dragon -> Draw new Majestic Dragon -> Use it for Brotaur -> Revive Chaos Dragon -> Chaos Dragon + Majestic + Trail Token + Brotaur = 11 = Shooting Majestic Star & Stardust + Assault mode.
Buy Floowandereeze

AnimeMasterDub

Post #23 by AnimeMasterDub » Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:54 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
robinatk wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Who says I'm attacking a character? You're the one who isn't reading anything. Also if you don't have a deck list to share with the OP, then I recommend moving this argument back to the other thread, where you should had kept it. But what do I know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What argument? I told you to read OP, who said they wanted a decklist to counter MM. Yours did not.
My first comment was advising on the decks listed which ones have outs without staples. What more do you want?
This has nothing to do with any other thread. You were just unhelpful here and I pointed that out.

I have decklists for all of them I just don't like others Netdecking me so instead I'll give friendly advice, try not to be upset by that

The whole point is to keep the argument in 1 place as to not spam the forum with the arguments. And guess what the OP can do with the deck provided? Oh right, EDIT IT. It isn't like THEY HAVE TO RUN IT CARD FOR CARD. But what do I know, all I do is provide a starting point ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I am going to break this argument right now since none of you are making any headway Renji you may have given a decklist but it did not have the counter measures i asked for and robinatk you may have given advise but I'm going to say what I said in another thread you could suggest every card in the game and I still would not know what to do without a proper decklist

robinatk

Post #24 by robinatk » Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:50 pm

AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
robinatk wrote:
What argument? I told you to read OP, who said they wanted a decklist to counter MM. Yours did not.
My first comment was advising on the decks listed which ones have outs without staples. What more do you want?
This has nothing to do with any other thread. You were just unhelpful here and I pointed that out.

I have decklists for all of them I just don't like others Netdecking me so instead I'll give friendly advice, try not to be upset by that

The whole point is to keep the argument in 1 place as to not spam the forum with the arguments. And guess what the OP can do with the deck provided? Oh right, EDIT IT. It isn't like THEY HAVE TO RUN IT CARD FOR CARD. But what do I know, all I do is provide a starting point ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I am going to break this argument right now since none of you are making any headway Renji you may have given a decklist but it did not have the counter measures i asked for and robinatk you may have given advise but I'm going to say what I said in another thread you could suggest every card in the game and I still would not know what to do without a proper decklist

We've never had that conversation so I do not know what you are talking about. If you don't want to listen to suggestions and explanations and instead want to netdeck (which would arguably be worse as you also won't know what to do) I suggest you google for those decks. There are many sites you can netdeck from.

AnimeMasterDub

Post #25 by AnimeMasterDub » Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:54 pm

robinatk wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:The whole point is to keep the argument in 1 place as to not spam the forum with the arguments. And guess what the OP can do with the deck provided? Oh right, EDIT IT. It isn't like THEY HAVE TO RUN IT CARD FOR CARD. But what do I know, all I do is provide a starting point ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

We've never had that conversation so I do not know what you are talking about. If you don't want to listen to suggestions and explanations and instead want to netdeck (which would arguably be worse as you also won't know what to do) I suggest you google for those decks. There are many sites you can netdeck from.

tried that doesnt work trust me on that

Return to “Deck Discussions”