Beelze Turbo

Discuss your favorite deck and its strategies, and show off your latest variant.
barrows_killer

Beelze Turbo

Post #1 by barrows_killer » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:46 am

[Insert comment about how bare bones this deck discussion forum is compared to DN but then notices that this forum is way less popular than what DNF used to be so *shrugs*]

So I was trying to figure out a card that can counter the meta, and something I noticed is that a lot of cards are focused on destroying once again, there aren't many "return to hand", although admittedly there is some banish on field stuff, but that aside, there's a lot of destruction. In all honesty I was just trying to figure out counterplay to true dracos, i didnt really consider trickstars or pendulums or other meta decks.

So as the title suggests, I was like "yknow beelze was a really cool card, and it looks like all dracos do is pop, not bounce or banish" so I made this deck.

https://imgur.com/wq35KpS

MAIN DECK:
x2 Armageddon Knight
x2 Dark Grepher
x3 Malicious
x1 Ghost Ogre
x3 Mezuki
x1 Trick Clown
x3 Plaguespreader
x3 Solitaire
x2 Summoner Monk
x3 Uni-zombie
x1 Garnet
x3 allure of darkness
x3 brilliant fusion
x1 burial from a DD
x3 D.D.R.
x1 foolish burial
x2 instant fusion
x1 Rota
x1 Soul Charge
x1 Upstart

Extra Deck:
x1 generic instant fusion target
x1 seraphinite
x3 Beelze
x1 Black Rose
x1 Brionac
x1 Void Ogre
x1 Abyss Dweller
x1 Utopia
x1 Number 41: drunk elephant
x1 Utopia but better
x1 Tornado Dragon
x1 Borreload Dragon
x1 Decode Talker

The side deck are card ideas that I think would be good additions, mostly so I can replace the two links currently in. Of course, I can't include them right now, but when/if I think they'd be better than borre or decode. Other cards I've thought of are:

Glow up and Naturia Beast
Tengu
turn it into some sort of plant mix as well like lonefire predaplants

But yeah if beelze is a bad idea for countering other decks please lemme know, and if there's other changes I can make to the deck in general that'd be gnarly.

Peace

Hiyama

Post #2 by Hiyama » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:54 pm

ye but draco does negate effs

Return to “Deck Discussions”