Suggest me a fun deck to make in real life!

Discuss your favorite deck and its strategies, and show off your latest variant.
Rocket2

Re: Suggest me a fun deck to make in real life!

Post #21 by Rocket2 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:04 pm

parhelia_0000 wrote:Alright, well, at least I tried to be civil.

Get your racist ass the fuck out of DB. Nobody wants a cyber-bully in the DB community. You're the very reason why custom card reviewers receive no respect.

Say your farewells and get the fuck out of the forums, 'cause racists deserve nothing but hell and torment.

Anything else you would like to add. Maybe a claim in that you never played competitive before, or did but quit early, because you are a hopeless sore loser, so you made so many non-gimmick retarded tier 0 custom archetypes to compensate your failure, and instead ruin others fun by preventing them to play yugioh.

Come you noob. Grow some balls and defend yourself, instead of bitching to everyone to do your dirty works by condemn me. :twisted:

KTeknis

Post #22 by KTeknis » Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:09 pm

Why don't you two just start a thread in Spam Paradise and continue the argument there?
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

Rocket2

Post #23 by Rocket2 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:12 pm

KTeknis wrote:Why don't you two just start a thread in Spam Paradise and continue the argument there?

Good idea KT. But I would like CM copied to do that for me. Maybe he can called it "Trial of Condemnation". :lol:

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #24 by parhelia_0000 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:20 pm

Rocket2 wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:Alright, well, at least I tried to be civil.

Get your racist ass the fuck out of DB. Nobody wants a cyber-bully in the DB community. You're the very reason why custom card reviewers receive no respect.

Say your farewells and get the fuck out of the forums, 'cause racists deserve nothing but hell and torment.

Anything else you would like to add. Maybe a claim in that you never played competitive before, or did but quit early, because you are a hopeless sore loser, so you made so many non-gimmick retarded tier 0 custom archetypes to compensate your failure, and instead ruin others fun by preventing them to play yugioh.

Come you noob. Grow some balls and defend yourself, instead of bitching to everyone to do your dirty works by condemn me. :twisted:

I should be asking you the same thing, you fucking Trump-supporting cuntslime. Do you have any sort of reputation to back yourself up? 'Cause it seems to me that just like QAnon, you like to spew out lies after lies and then only be honest when it's "convenient" for you. Or are you one of those anti-vax dickhead fucktards who's drunk on Kool-Aid?

Fight me, you cunt. You want a war, you got one. Everyone's watching how you're continuing to destroy the reputation of custom card reviewers with every passing post.

Rocket2

Post #25 by Rocket2 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:28 pm

parhelia_0000 wrote:I should be asking you the same thing, you fucking Trump-supporting cuntslime. Do you have any sort of reputation to back yourself up? 'Cause it seems to me that just like QAnon, you like to spew out lies after lies and then only be honest when it's "convenient" for you. Or are you one of those anti-vax dickhead fucktards who's drunk on Kool-Aid?

Fight me, you cunt. You want a war, you got one. Everyone's watching how you're continuing to destroy the reputation of custom card reviewers with every passing post.

Blah blah blah. Just start the trend already. :twisted:

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #26 by parhelia_0000 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:31 pm

Rocket2 wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:I should be asking you the same thing, you fucking Trump-supporting cuntslime. Do you have any sort of reputation to back yourself up? 'Cause it seems to me that just like QAnon, you like to spew out lies after lies and then only be honest when it's "convenient" for you. Or are you one of those anti-vax dickhead fucktards who's drunk on Kool-Aid?

Blah blah blah. Just start the trend already. :twisted:

Oh, I think you've already done a great job at it - destroying custom card reviewers' reputations with every passing post. That's who you are - a QAnon supporter who is being racist to anyone who doesn't "balance" their custom cards to your liking, just so that you can enjoy them sucking on your small D. ;)

Rocket2

Post #27 by Rocket2 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:41 pm

parhelia_0000 wrote:Oh, I think you've already done a great job at it - destroying custom card reviewers' reputations with every passing post. That's who you are - a QAnon supporter who is being racist to anyone who doesn't "balance" their custom cards to your liking, just so that you can enjoy them sucking on your small D. ;)

Had you sing this song in the DM dating site yet? Maybe you can be the next yugioh superstar. Rmb to post your custom decklists there too. I'm sure you will get tons of like HAHAHA!!!

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #28 by parhelia_0000 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:45 pm

Rocket2 wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:Oh, I think you've already done a great job at it - destroying custom card reviewers' reputations with every passing post. That's who you are - a QAnon supporter who is being racist to anyone who doesn't "balance" their custom cards to your liking, just so that you can enjoy them sucking on your small D. ;)

Had you sing this song in the DM dating site yet? Maybe you can be the next yugioh superstar. Rmb to post your custom decklists there too. I'm sure you will get tons of like HAHAHA!!!

I have no interests in going into dating sites, unlike you, you QAnon-supporting loser with a tiny D. ;)

Rocket2

Post #29 by Rocket2 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:50 pm

parhelia_0000 wrote:I have no interests in going into dating sites, unlike you, you QAnon-supporting loser with a tiny D. ;)

Of course not, just as I expected as well. Too much of a coward to post your perfect works in the main page. I had yet to see you being active in there chanting out me & every card reviewers in the forum are terrible human beings like you claim to do. :lol:

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #30 by parhelia_0000 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:53 pm

Rocket2 wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:I have no interests in going into dating sites, unlike you, you QAnon-supporting loser with a tiny D. ;)

Of course not, just as I expected as well. Too much of a coward to post your perfect works in the main page. I had yet to see you being active in there chanting out me & every card reviewers in the forum are terrible human beings like you claim to do. :lol:

Oh don't worry, 'cause you're already doing a great job at ruining your own reputation as well as the reputation of other custom card reviewers all by yourself, cupcake. ;)

Rocket2

Post #31 by Rocket2 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:08 pm

parhelia_0000 wrote:Oh don't worry, 'cause you're already doing a great job at ruining your own reputation as well as the reputation of other custom card reviewers all by yourself, cupcake. ;)

Yup cowardly lol. I'd done enough in ruin every reputation like your claim I did, so you decided not to do anything about it in the main DM like I'm a ticking time bomb waiting to get ban sooner than later. But instead of doing nothing in the forum too, you bitch & demand the entire forum community to ban me here. :lol:

Why not both main & forum DM, smart guy. You've lied in both leaving the forum & your plan to bitch to everyone outside the forum (especially to the main DM site) to avoid us reviewers in the forum. But you know (subconsciously or not) that if you ever post your perfect works in the dating site, everyone become a reviewer, and will obvious troll or give harsh unconstructive critics to your perfection. You who wanted to be hated like you previous claimed, are now hiding behind your tail, instead of showering in everyone hates. :lol:

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #32 by parhelia_0000 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:14 pm

Rocket2 wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:Oh don't worry, 'cause you're already doing a great job at ruining your own reputation as well as the reputation of other custom card reviewers all by yourself, cupcake. ;)

Yup cowardly lol. I'd done enough in ruin every reputation like your claim I did, so you decided not to do anything about it in the main DM like I'm a ticking time bomb waiting to get ban sooner than later. But instead of doing nothing in the forum too, you bitch & demand the entire forum community to ban me here. :lol:

Why not both main & forum DM, smart guy. You've lied in both leaving the forum & your plan to bitch to everyone outside the forum (especially to the main DM site) to avoid us reviewers in the forum. But you know (subconsciously or not) that if you ever post your perfect works in the dating site, everyone become a reviewer, and will obvious troll or give harsh unconstructive critics to your perfection. You who wanted to be hated like you previous claimed, are now hiding behind your tail, instead of showering in everyone hates. :lol:

lmao That's assuming that people on dating sites play Yugioh in the first place, you cuntboy. Why don't you go hide in your mommy's basement and pleasure yourself to CrystalMusic since you love him so much? And while you're at it, wear a dress so that we all know you're such a fucking cuntboy.

And unlike you, I don't "shower" in hate. I don't lower myself to your or CrystalMusic's level by going onto the Main Menu and bitching about how you're being toxic. I'll let others decide for themselves if they want to side with a Trump-supporting racist, or someone who actually tried to be rational about this situation. In short, I'm not a baby like you.

I never said that I wanted to be hated. I only claimed that since you wanted a war against me, I said to bring it. Howsabout you double check your claims before you post something in the forums? Or is it that you supporting Trump has lowered your IQ down to -9999 that even a Hodor would be far more intelligent than you?

Rocket2

Post #33 by Rocket2 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:42 pm

parhelia_0000 wrote:lmao That's assuming that people on dating sites play Yugioh in the first place, you cuntboy.

And you point being? That only people who play in the main site once, whether in Advance, Custom, Speed, Goat, & etc, can review or listening to your bitching.

And unlike you, I don't "shower" in hate. I don't lower myself to your or CrystalMusic's level by going onto the Main Menu and bitching about how you're being toxic. I'll let others decide for themselves if they want to side with a Trump-supporting racist, or someone who actually tried to be rational about this situation. In short, I'm not a baby like you. I never said that I wanted to be hated. I only claimed that since you wanted a war against me, I said to bring it.

HAHAHA!!! You reading this right everyone! This is FUCKING GOLD!!! I will take a page out from your book Parhelia_000. Please elaborate this. These are my evidences against you.

https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?p=59423#p59423

https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?p=59442#p59442

So bec you wanted to declare war against me that some of your claims, arguments, and insults are invalid just because you are mad! HAHAHA!!! (Actually hitting my table from laughing.)

You let people decided for themselves, and not forcing them picking your only 2 choices, and not batshit claim against those who did not side with you. HAHAHA!!!

https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?p=59501#p59501

You are not a baby who bitch to me, people or other threads in the forum. HAHAHA!!!
https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=14548
https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=14522
https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=14582
https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=14574
https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=9087

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #34 by parhelia_0000 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:48 pm

Rocket2 wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:lmao That's assuming that people on dating sites play Yugioh in the first place, you cuntboy.

And you point being? That only people who play in the main site once, whether in Advance, Custom, Speed, Goat, & etc, can review or listening to your bitching.

And unlike you, I don't "shower" in hate. I don't lower myself to your or CrystalMusic's level by going onto the Main Menu and bitching about how you're being toxic. I'll let others decide for themselves if they want to side with a Trump-supporting racist, or someone who actually tried to be rational about this situation. In short, I'm not a baby like you. I never said that I wanted to be hated. I only claimed that since you wanted a war against me, I said to bring it.

HAHAHA!!! You reading this right everyone! This is FUCKING GOLD!!! I will take a page out from your book Parhelia_000. Please elaborate this. These are my evidences against you.

https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?p=59423#p59423

https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?p=59442#p59442

So bec you wanted to declare war against me that some of your claims, arguments, and insults are invalid just because you are mad! HAHAHA!!! (Actually hitting my table from laughing.)

You let people decided for themselves, and not forcing them picking your only 2 choices, and not batshit claim against those who did not side with you. HAHAHA!!!

https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?p=59501#p59501

You are not a baby who bitch to me, people or other threads in the forum. HAHAHA!!!
https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=14548
https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=14522
https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=14582
https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=14574
https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=9087

I never said that I actually "wanted" to be hated, but I was merely stating that it's better to be hated rather than be a Trump-supporting faggot like you.

Also, you've yet to explain these screenshots. The fact that you have the balls to be racist towards myself and others speaks for itself that you are even worse.

Folks, if this doesn't explain why DB members don't get any respect from others, I don't know what will. This is what happens when admins and mods don't do anything to stop the cyber-bullies.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #35 by Lil Oldman » Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:00 pm

What the hell has happened? I was just wondering what has been on the forums during this month and I get promted with this? Can someone explain? I've grown to know Rocket and this definitely hit me like a truck. (I just felt the need to ask. I am still not planning on returning).
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Rocket2

Post #36 by Rocket2 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:01 pm

parhelia_0000 wrote:I never said that I actually "wanted" to be hated, but I was merely stating that it's better to be hated rather than be a Trump-supporting faggot like you.

No dipshit. Your weak Trump insult was far later in the pages. Before then, it was
And as always you ignore all the evidences like always CM.

Also, you've yet to explain these screenshots. The fact that you have the balls to be racist towards myself and others speaks for itself that you are even worse.

I still haven't talk with my double. Still loved too. Any follow up with this Pgon? Did you threaten him in your own channel for everyone to see too like you did here. Want to provide a link or additional pictures now, or you just keep showing 2 pictures that are so concrete that everyone in the whole world got to believe you lol?

Rocket2

Post #37 by Rocket2 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:03 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:What the hell has happened? I was just wondering what has been on the forums during this month and I get promted with this? Can someone explain? I've grown to know Rocket and this definitely hit me like a truck. (I just felt the need to ask. I am still not planning on returning).

Ugly mess this CM copied came up with. Long story short, this guy want me condemned (aka banned) for Pgon bully in his YT channel.

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #38 by parhelia_0000 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:04 pm

Rocket2 wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:I never said that I actually "wanted" to be hated, but I was merely stating that it's better to be hated rather than be a Trump-supporting faggot like you.

No dipshit. Your weak Trump insult was far later in the pages. Before then, it was
And as always you ignore all the evidences like always CM.

I still haven't talk with my double. Still loved too. Any follow up with this Pgon? Did you threaten him in your own channel for everyone to see too like you did here. Want to provide a link or additional pictures now, or you just keep showing 2 pictures that are so concrete that everyone in the whole world got to believe you lol?

I don't expect you to "talk with your double," considering how Trump-supporting faggots like you always hide behind a wall full of dildos and sex toys after how you were being racist towards me. And why would I be so fucking gullible to share anything related to my channel with you, you sack of shitface?

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #39 by parhelia_0000 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:05 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:What the hell has happened? I was just wondering what has been on the forums during this month and I get promted with this? Can someone explain? I've grown to know Rocket and this definitely hit me like a truck. (I just felt the need to ask. I am still not planning on returning).

You're seeing the true colors of Rocket2 - a Trump-supporting racist faggot who won't stop cyber-bullying me.

Rocket2

Post #40 by Rocket2 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:08 pm

parhelia_0000 wrote:I don't expect you to "talk with your double," considering how Trump-supporting faggots like you always hide behind a wall full of dildos and sex toys after how you were being racist towards me. And why would I be so fucking gullible to share anything related to my channel with you, you sack of shitface?

Not share it with me dogshit. But everyone else in the forum so they can rationally decide for themselves if this Pgon is me. Too afraid your evidences backfire you. If it is such an undeniable evidence then please show it to everyone. It should be a landslide victory for you, right. ¬‿¬

Return to “Deck Discussions”