Suggest me a fun deck to make in real life!

Discuss your favorite deck and its strategies, and show off your latest variant.
parhelia_0000
Mood:

Re: Suggest me a fun deck to make in real life!

Post #41 by parhelia_0000 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:10 pm

Rocket2 wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:I don't expect you to "talk with your double," considering how Trump-supporting faggots like you always hide behind a wall full of dildos and sex toys after how you were being racist towards me. And why would I be so fucking gullible to share anything related to my channel with you, you sack of shitface?

Not share it with me dogshit. But everyone else in the forum so they can rationally decide for themselves if this Pgon is me. Too afraid your evidences backfire you. If it is such an undeniable evidence then please show it to everyone. It should be a landslide victory for you, right. ¬‿¬

Why would I expose my own YouTube channel to someone who's being racist, you dipshit? The timing of your YouTube comments along with your forum posts were so close that we have reasonable doubt to believe that you are Pgon on YouTube.

Now crawl back into the hole you came from and pleasure yourself to CrystalMusic, you racist faggot.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #42 by Lil Oldman » Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:10 pm

I mean, you both are acting like little childs, but that him "talking to his double" and then a spammer starts spamming Trump propaganda is Circunstacial Evidence at best imo.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Rocket2

Post #43 by Rocket2 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:12 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:I mean, you both are acting like little childs, but that him "talking to his double" and then a spammer starts spamming Trump propaganda is Circunstacial Evidence at best imo.

Like I would not defended myself against this hypocrite. If he keep this batshit claim of me being Pgon, then obviously I will defend myself, regardless if everyone think I'm a fighting like a child.

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #44 by parhelia_0000 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:13 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:I mean, you both are acting like little childs, but that him "talking to his double" and then a spammer starts spamming Trump propaganda is Circunstacial Evidence at best imo.

It may be circumstantial, but it is no coincidence. Rocket2 is a racist faggot who's been continuously attacking me on the forums and destroyed the reputations of other custom card reviewers along with it.

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #45 by parhelia_0000 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:15 pm

Rocket2 wrote:

Like I would not defended myself against this hypocrite. If he keep this batshit claim of me being Pgon, then obviously I will defend myself, regardless if everyone think I'm a fighting like a child.

"Batshit" claim - of course, coming from someone who's contradicting himself like all other Trump supporters do. Why don't you protest against vaccines while you're at it? 'Cause that's all you're good at - protesting against anyone who doesn't worship your beliefs.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #46 by Lil Oldman » Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:23 pm

Rocket2 wrote:Like I would not defended myself against this hypocrite. If he keep this batshit claim of me being Pgon, then obviously I will defend myself, regardless if everyone think I'm a fighting like a child.

I mean, yeah you should defend, but from the little I've seen, this is just a back and forth of insults. This has a clear https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=2057491
Parhelia_0000 wrote:It may be circumstantial, but it is no coincidence. Rocket2 is a racist faggot who's been continuously attacking me on the forums and destroyed the reputations of other custom card reviewers along with it.

Just because someone is mean to you, it doesn't mean everyone else is. He was mean to me when I meet him, but my Ideology follows "The respect of each others rights is peace." So I let him be and eventually we ended up as friends. You shouldn't let bad experiences ruin everybody else's experiences. You say of him being racist, but this is no different of saying "A black man robbed me, so all black man rob."
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."

Rocket2

Post #47 by Rocket2 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:24 pm

parhelia_0000 wrote:Why would I expose my own YouTube channel to someone who's being racist, you dipshit? The timing of your YouTube comments along with your forum posts were so close that we have reasonable doubt to believe that you are Pgon on YouTube.

Idiot.

Don't you want to your free easy win?
Don't you want to see me being ban immediately?
Don't you want to have your justice now?

Everyone are just dying to finalize their decisions whether to condemn me or not, and siding with you forever. ¬‿¬

Rocket2

Post #48 by Rocket2 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:26 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:
Rocket2 wrote:Like I would not defended myself against this hypocrite. If he keep this batshit claim of me being Pgon, then obviously I will defend myself, regardless if everyone think I'm a fighting like a child.

I mean, yeah you should defend, but from the little I've seen, this is just a back and forth of insults. This has a clear https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=2057491

Then what should I do Lil Oldman? This brat just keep jumping thread to thread, & trying to do the admin jobs. I have no clue in how to handle this mess professional.

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #49 by parhelia_0000 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:26 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:

Parhelia_0000 wrote:It may be circumstantial, but it is no coincidence. Rocket2 is a racist faggot who's been continuously attacking me on the forums and destroyed the reputations of other custom card reviewers along with it.

Just because someone is mean to you, it doesn't mean everyone else is. He was mean to me when I meet him, but my Ideology follows "The respect of each others rights is peace." So I let him be and eventually we ended up as friends. You shouldn't let bad experiences ruin everybody else's experiences. You say of him being racist, but this is no different of saying "A black man robbed me, so all black man rob."

If generalizing is wrong, then explain to me how other custom card reviewers aren't actively doing anything to stop Rocket2 from cyber-bullying me. I tried to ignore people in the past, but the ignoring tactic is becoming something of an aging strategy. So in this case, I have no choice but to take matters into my own hands.

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #50 by parhelia_0000 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:28 pm

Rocket2 wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:Why would I expose my own YouTube channel to someone who's being racist, you dipshit? The timing of your YouTube comments along with your forum posts were so close that we have reasonable doubt to believe that you are Pgon on YouTube.

Idiot.

Don't you want to your free easy win?
Don't you want to see me being ban immediately?
Don't you want to have your justice now?

Everyone are just dying to finalize their decisions whether to condemn me or not, and siding with you forever. ¬‿¬

You're the real idiot who doesn't know how when to shut up, you cuntslime racist dick. Why don't you go and have sex with CrystalMusic if you really love him so much?

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #51 by Lil Oldman » Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:43 pm

Rocket2 wrote:Then what should I do Lil Oldman? This brat just keep jumping thread to thread, & trying to do the admin jobs. I have no clue in how to handle this mess professional.

Argue with facts and logic. "Who owes nothing, fears nothing". I truly believe you aren't that spammer, because the reasoning people are giving doesn't follow either facts or logic, and what I know of you just doesn't fit that profile. Insulting will lead nowhere until someone eventually grows bored of it.

Parhelia_0000 wrote:If generalizing is wrong, then explain to me how other custom card reviewers aren't actively doing anything to stop Rocket2 from cyber-bullying me. I tried to ignore people in the past, but the ignoring tactic is becoming something of an aging strategy. So in this case, I have no choice but to take matters into my own hands.

Because it is not their/our job to stop cyberbullying. I would never go on a witch hunt against, lets say CM, because, A) It is not my style. B) I didn't signed up to defend/ban a person. I signed up to help others balance their Customs.
It is the admins job to do that.
Last edited by Lil Oldman on Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #52 by parhelia_0000 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:47 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:
Rocket2 wrote:Then what should I do Lil Oldman? This brat just keep jumping thread to thread, & trying to do the admin jobs. I have no clue in how to handle this mess professional.

Argue with facts and logic. "Who owes nothing, fears nothing". I truly believe you aren't that spammer, because the reasoning people are giving doesn't follow either facts or logic, and what I know of you just doesn't fit that profile. Insulting will lead nowhere until someone eventually grows bored of it.

Rocket2 wrote:If generalizing is wrong, then explain to me how other custom card reviewers aren't actively doing anything to stop Rocket2 from cyber-bullying me. I tried to ignore people in the past, but the ignoring tactic is becoming something of an aging strategy. So in this case, I have no choice but to take matters into my own hands.

Because it is not their/our job to stop cyberbullying. I would never go on a witch hunt against, lets say CM, because, A) It is not my style. B) I didn't signed up to defend/ban a person. I signed up to help others balance their Customs.
It is the admins job to do that.

Just because it's not "my style" to go out on a witch hunt doesn't mean that the option is there. A drastic one, yes, but it's for when I've exhausted all other options.

And well, considering how the admins failed to act, I have no choice but to take matters into my own hands. If you think your words will finally get Rocket2 to stop attacking me in the forums, then by all means, be my guest, although I have doubts as to whether or not you'll actually be able to do anything about this.

troglyte
Mood:

Post #53 by troglyte » Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:52 pm

Petty squabbles aside, as you all know, I am a huge Rush Duels fan.

I'm always looking for new people to play with.

If you ever want to start brewing for Rush Duels, dm me on db, I'd be happy to help!
Crab Turtle respects your pronouns.
he/him
Sign the Crab Turtle petition here! http://chng.it/J4rvHFFfZG

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #54 by parhelia_0000 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:53 pm

troglyte wrote:Petty squabbles aside, as you all know, I am a huge Rush Duels fan.

I'm always looking for new people to play with.

If you ever want to start brewing for Rush Duels, dm me on db, I'd be happy to help!

Thanks for the offer, but I'm more into Master Duels, thanks.

Rocket2

Post #55 by Rocket2 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:06 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:Argue with facts and logic. "Who owes nothing, fears nothing". I truly believe you aren't that spammer, because the reasoning people are giving doesn't follow either facts or logic, and what I know of you just doesn't fit that profile. Insulting will lead nowhere until someone eventually grows bored of it.

I did. Waaaay back in my first few (but very harsh) reasonable posts in his Arkraider thread. That Link 5 superboss was so fucking over the board. It was the final straw to me. Clear as day. He only made tier 0 decks and win all the time. No balance or anyone will ever change his mind. (Except irl yugioh apparently. Damn hypocrite.)
https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?p=51156#p51156
https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?p=51422#p51422

parhelia_0000 wrote:And well, considering how the admins failed to act, I have no choice but to take matters into my own hands. If you think your words will finally get Rocket2 to stop attacking me in the forums, then by all means, be my guest, although I have doubts as to whether or not you'll actually be able to do anything about this.

BS you damn hypocrite! :evil: I want to keep talking about your terrible custom cards & leave the forum, but you went full psycho & screaming to everyone that Pgon is me & other BS to condemn me. You are not even a "Stop Having Fun" Guy, since you never play meta competitive seriously before. Just a compete retard who objective is "make sure your opponent cannot play Yugioh" and believe his works are perfection while others are losers.

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #56 by parhelia_0000 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:10 pm

Rocket2 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:Argue with facts and logic. "Who owes nothing, fears nothing". I truly believe you aren't that spammer, because the reasoning people are giving doesn't follow either facts or logic, and what I know of you just doesn't fit that profile. Insulting will lead nowhere until someone eventually grows bored of it.

I did. Waaaay back in my first few (but very harsh) reasonable posts in his Arkraider thread. That Link 5 superboss was so fucking over the board. It was the final straw to me. Clear as day. He only made tier 0 decks and win all the time. No balance or anyone will ever change his mind. (Except irl yugioh apparently. Damn hypocrite.)
https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?p=51156#p51156
https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?p=51422#p51422

parhelia_0000 wrote:And well, considering how the admins failed to act, I have no choice but to take matters into my own hands. If you think your words will finally get Rocket2 to stop attacking me in the forums, then by all means, be my guest, although I have doubts as to whether or not you'll actually be able to do anything about this.

BS you damn hypocrite! :evil: I want to keep talking about your terrible custom cards & leave the forum, but you went full psycho & screaming to everyone that Pgon is me & other BS to condemn me. You are not even a "Stop Having Fun" Guy, since you never play meta competitive seriously before. Just a compete retard who objective is "make sure your opponent cannot play Yugioh" and believe his works are perfection while others are losers.

Actually, I used to play meta back in my university years, before I retired due to having spent too much money on the game. Nowadays I'm more into custom cards and fun Yugioh decks, but it seems that you're the one who's forcing me to stop having fun with the game. So contradictory.

Your insults are getting boring. Howsabout you crawl back into your hole and pleasure yourself to CrystalMusic now, you sack of shit?

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #57 by Lil Oldman » Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:13 pm

Rocket2 wrote:I did. Waaaay back in my first few (but very harsh) reasonable posts in his Arkraider thread. That Link 5 superboss was so fucking over the board. It was the final straw to me. Clear as day. He only made tier 0 decks and win all the time. No balance or anyone will ever change his mind. (Except irl yugioh apparently. Damn hypocrite.)
viewtopic.php?p=51156#p51156
viewtopic.php?p=51422#p51422

I meant now with that Imposter (haha amogus) stuff. And not with the purpouse of sounding rude, Did != Do.

parhelia_0000 wrote:Just because it's not "my style" to go out on a witch hunt doesn't mean that the option is there. A drastic one, yes, but it's for when I've exhausted all other options.

And well, considering how the admins failed to act, I have no choice but to take matters into my own hands. If you think your words will finally get Rocket2 to stop attacking me in the forums, then by all means, be my guest, although I have doubts as to whether or not you'll actually be able to do anything about this.

I think it is not up to me to help either side in this fight. I hardly know what this thing is.

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #58 by parhelia_0000 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:15 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:
Rocket2 wrote:I did. Waaaay back in my first few (but very harsh) reasonable posts in his Arkraider thread. That Link 5 superboss was so fucking over the board. It was the final straw to me. Clear as day. He only made tier 0 decks and win all the time. No balance or anyone will ever change his mind. (Except irl yugioh apparently. Damn hypocrite.)
viewtopic.php?p=51156#p51156
viewtopic.php?p=51422#p51422

I meant now with that Imposter (haha amogus) stuff. And not with the purpouse of sounding rude, Did != Do.

parhelia_0000 wrote:Just because it's not "my style" to go out on a witch hunt doesn't mean that the option is there. A drastic one, yes, but it's for when I've exhausted all other options.

I think it is not up to me to help either side in this fight. I hardly know what this thing is.

Then I have no other choice but to stand up for myself, even at the risk of getting banned from DB. If defending myself means risking breaking DB rules, then so be it.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #59 by Lil Oldman » Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:17 pm

And back to square one. Insulting will just lead to other insults.

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #60 by parhelia_0000 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:20 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:And back to square one. Insulting will just lead to other insults.

At least you tried. But the sad truth is, cyber-bullies just can't be reasoned with or ignored.

Return to “Deck Discussions”