Suggest me a fun deck to make in real life!

Discuss your favorite deck and its strategies, and show off your latest variant.
Rocket2

Re: Suggest me a fun deck to make in real life!

Post #61 by Rocket2 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:32 pm

parhelia_0000 wrote:Actually, I used to play meta back in my university years, before I retired due to having spent too much money on the game. Nowadays I'm more into custom cards and fun Yugioh decks, but it seems that you're the one who's forcing me to stop having fun with the game. So contradictory.

https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?p=51420#p51420

Keep your BS straight! What is your definition of "Fun"!? What is your definition of "Satisfy"!? Have you ever used meta decks before!? (List them if any.) If you hate them from being targeted in the banlist so you avoid them, then why your custom cards are on par (no worse) with them!?
https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?p=51465#p51465
https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?p=51469#p51469
https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?p=51503#p51503
https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?p=60359#p60359

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #62 by parhelia_0000 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:34 pm

Rocket2 wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:Actually, I used to play meta back in my university years, before I retired due to having spent too much money on the game. Nowadays I'm more into custom cards and fun Yugioh decks, but it seems that you're the one who's forcing me to stop having fun with the game. So contradictory.

https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?p=51420#p51420

Keep your BS straight! What is your definition of "Fun"!? What is your definition of "Satisfy"!? Have you ever used meta decks before!? If you hate them from being targeted in the banlist so you avoid them, then why your custom cards are on par with them!?
https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?p=51465#p51465
https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?p=51469#p51469
https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?p=51503#p51503
https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?p=60359#p60359

Because at least with custom cards I don't have to worry about the banlist hits, and I don't have to worry about spending money on expensive cards. What's wrong with trying to have fun with real-life YGO? Or is your pea-brain too dense to understand that people can have different tastes at times too?

Rocket2

Post #63 by Rocket2 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:37 pm

parhelia_0000 wrote:Because at least with custom cards I don't have to worry about the banlist hits, and I don't have to worry about spending money on expensive cards. What's wrong with trying to have fun with real-life YGO? Or is your pea-brain too dense to understand that people can have different tastes at times too?

Answer all my questions!!! :evil: Now is the time for everyone to see your definitions & past history with irl yugioh.

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #64 by parhelia_0000 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:38 pm

Rocket2 wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:Because at least with custom cards I don't have to worry about the banlist hits, and I don't have to worry about spending money on expensive cards. What's wrong with trying to have fun with real-life YGO? Or is your pea-brain too dense to understand that people can have different tastes at times too?

Answer all my questions!!! :evil: Now is the time for everyone to see your definitions & past history with irl yugioh.

Nope, I don't answer to racist bullies. Have fun spending hours trying to find answers, you cuntface.

Rocket2

Post #65 by Rocket2 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:41 pm

parhelia_0000 wrote:Nope, I don't answer to racist bullies. Have fun spending hours trying to find answers, you cuntface.

You see Lil Oldman. I can't get anywhere with this fucking retard (similar to original CM). He refused to answers or provide concrete proofs of his BS. At least to me. Maybe if someone else asked instead of me, then maybe he will show his intentions in a clearer light.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #66 by Lil Oldman » Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:42 pm

"Curse those which with their words defend the people, but with their deeds betray them."
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #67 by parhelia_0000 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:43 pm

Rocket2 wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:Nope, I don't answer to racist bullies. Have fun spending hours trying to find answers, you cuntface.

You see Lil Oldman. I can't get anywhere with this fucking retard (similar to original CM). He refused to answers or provide concrete proofs of his BS. At least to me. Maybe if someone else asked instead of me, then maybe he will show his intentions in a clearer light.

I should say the same about you. I was hoping to have a peaceful time asking questions here in this forum and you crash the party to ruin the fun with cyber-bullying. To think that THIS is what Yugioh has turned into nowadays - a toxic area where the only thing that matters is cyber-bullying among players who have different beliefs.

Rocket2

Post #68 by Rocket2 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:49 pm

parhelia_0000 wrote:I should say the same about you. I was hoping to have a peaceful time asking questions here in this forum and you crash the party to ruin the fun with cyber-bullying. To think that THIS is what Yugioh has turned into nowadays - a toxic area where the only thing that matters is cyber-bullying among players who have different beliefs.

Well now your chance to have that peace time back with asking the questions. But nooooo. You choose to lump group together and refuse to corporate with anyone now, just bec you are mad & stubborn. Your little brat! :evil:

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #69 by parhelia_0000 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:50 pm

Rocket2 wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:I should say the same about you. I was hoping to have a peaceful time asking questions here in this forum and you crash the party to ruin the fun with cyber-bullying. To think that THIS is what Yugioh has turned into nowadays - a toxic area where the only thing that matters is cyber-bullying among players who have different beliefs.

Well now your chance to have that peace time back with asking the questions. But nooooo. You choose to lump group together and refuse to corporate with anyone now, just bec you are mad & stubborn. Your little brat! :evil:

Says someone who's acting like a little baby who's CrystalMusic's fanboy. When will you ever shut the fuck up, man? Your jokes are getting boring.

Rocket2

Post #70 by Rocket2 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:57 pm

parhelia_0000 wrote:Says someone who's acting like a little baby who's CrystalMusic's fanboy. When will you ever shut the fuck up, man? Your jokes are getting boring.

(Massage my eyebrows.) Saraak or any other people who want to play the role of peacemaker if you are reading this now, just know that this brat is the one refusing to corporate & end this peacefully.
He & I will never see eye to eye, but this whole shitty matters can only end if he decided to corporate in the first place. I had taken the first step by asking those rational & objective questions above to remove any future confusions. Now he just need to follow it up by answering them all, and then ask his own questions back. And maybe, ever so slowly, we can leave this BS all behind us.

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #71 by parhelia_0000 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:05 pm

Rocket2 wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:Says someone who's acting like a little baby who's CrystalMusic's fanboy. When will you ever shut the fuck up, man? Your jokes are getting boring.

(Massage my eyebrows.) Saraak or any other people who want to play the role of peacemaker if you are reading this now, just know that this brat is the one refusing to corporate & end this peacefully.
He & I will never see eye to eye, but this whole shitty matters can only end if he decided to corporate in the first place. I had taken the first step by asking those rational & objective questions above to remove any future confusions. Now he just need to follow it up by answering them all, and then ask his own questions back. And maybe, ever so slowly, we can leave this BS all behind us.

Ever since you started acting racist towards me, you've already lost all credibility from me. Therefore, you're the one who should apologize. Otherwise, expect me to intervene on any and all future posts in this forum.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #72 by Lil Oldman » Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:10 pm

parhelia_0000 wrote:
Rocket2 wrote:

Ever since you started acting racist towards me, you've already lost all credibility from me. Therefore, you're the one who should apologize. Otherwise, expect me to intervene on any and all future posts in this forum.

You got the opportunity of stopping this "Cyberbully" And instead you decide to call him out. Thats a https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=2057491
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Rocket2

Post #73 by Rocket2 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:13 pm

parhelia_0000 wrote:Ever since you started acting racist towards me, you've already lost all credibility from me. Therefore, you're the one who should apologize. Otherwise, expect me to intervene on any and all future posts in this forum.

Then your statement is clear for everyone. (ಠ_ಠ) You are the one who declare war and want to stay in war. To me and to everyone who give & will give their opinions & critics in any custom card posts.

Side note: You can always just add me in your "Manage Foes" you know.

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #74 by parhelia_0000 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:17 pm

Rocket2 wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:Ever since you started acting racist towards me, you've already lost all credibility from me. Therefore, you're the one who should apologize. Otherwise, expect me to intervene on any and all future posts in this forum.

Then your statement is clear for everyone. (ಠ_ಠ) You are the one who declare war and want to stay in war. To me and to everyone who give & will give their opinions & critics in any custom card posts.

Side note: You can always just add me in your "Manage Foes" you know.

I could say the same thing about you. Add me to your foes list and get on with your life, 'cause I'm sick and tired of dealing with your sorry ass.

Rocket2

Post #75 by Rocket2 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:22 pm

parhelia_0000 wrote:I could say the same thing about you. Add me to your foes list and get on with your life, 'cause I'm sick and tired of dealing with your sorry ass.

Why not we both do that and end this stupid war of yours? If yes, but first promise to everyone in the forum you will not to interfere with other reviewers or anyone else opinions on someone else custom cards?

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #76 by parhelia_0000 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:23 pm

Rocket2 wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:I could say the same thing about you. Add me to your foes list and get on with your life, 'cause I'm sick and tired of dealing with your sorry ass.

Why not we both do that and end this stupid war of yours? If yes, but first promise to everyone in the forum you will not to interfere with other reviewers or anyone else opinions on someone else custom cards?

So long as you stop interfering with my threads and posts, then sure.

Rocket2

Post #77 by Rocket2 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:28 pm

parhelia_0000 wrote:So long as you stop interfering with my threads and posts, then sure.

I believe the "Manage foes" prevent both of us to see each others future post/thread. Never used it before so not 100% certain. But that settle then.

People of the DM forum! We have reached a truce! This whole mess started by us is finally over! Rejoice!

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #78 by parhelia_0000 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:54 pm

Sigh, finally...now, let's talk with some sense, shall we?

So we were talking about fun decks to build in real life. So far, I'm leaning towards the following decks:
-Galaxy-Eyes
-Blue-Eyes
-Cyber Dragons
-Red Dragon Archfiend
-Egyptian Gods

As you guys can see, I'm more inclined towards using power-based combo decks. Out of these, which decks do you guys think would be my best fit?

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #79 by Darkraiclone » Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:16 pm

parhelia_0000 wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:I never heard of the archetype. I prefer to go with what I'm most familiar with, but if you can convince me that it'll be a better choice, then hey, I'm all ears.

Essentially, the deck revolves around Fiend-Type Monsters that have effects to special summon each other when they're destroyed by battle or card effects, and their spells and traps work the same way when they're destroyed while they're set.

https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=6972157

You can make it as a more budget friendly build from what you see there, though I do admit the trap build is possibly the strongest build of it I've played so far.

I'll give it a try, but even so, I'd still be more inclined to use what I'm most familiar with.

I'd say give them a try, the combos and strategies with them ain't that hard to figure out, plus they offer that balance of fun and competitive strength that you're looking for, at least in my opinion.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

james123
Mood:

Post #80 by james123 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:15 pm

Cyberdark Dogmatika or Nekroz Dogmatika

Return to “Deck Discussions”