SOS deck help

Discuss your favorite deck and its strategies, and show off your latest variant.
AnimeMasterDub

SOS deck help

Post #1 by AnimeMasterDub » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:20 pm

I need help on this deck I built for tcg duels for rated. Please give any ideas on how to improve it.
https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=1478797

Sanger Zonvolt

Post #2 by Sanger Zonvolt » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:07 pm

Just looking at the deck, you can cut the Scrap-Iron traps, Imperial Iron Walls and Salvage Warrior to make the deck 40 cards to improve consistency.

That being said, your deck seems to lack good answers to your opponent's threats in the main or extra and seems to rely too much on spamming multiple cards in hand to Link or Synchro summon 1 monster without any way to recover from the loss if your threat dies.

Before I go on, is your goal to consistently win the majority of your games in rated, or just have a functional casual deck?

AnimeMasterDub

Post #3 by AnimeMasterDub » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:46 pm

Sanger Zonvolt wrote:Just looking at the deck, you can cut the Scrap-Iron traps, Imperial Iron Walls and Salvage Warrior to make the deck 40 cards to improve consistency.

That being said, your deck seems to lack good answers to your opponent's threats in the main or extra and seems to rely too much on spamming multiple cards in hand to Link or Synchro summon 1 monster without any way to recover from the loss if your threat dies.

Before I go on, is your goal to consistently win the majority of your games in rated, or just have a functional casual deck?

lets just assume for rated

Sanger Zonvolt

Post #4 by Sanger Zonvolt » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:27 pm

If your goal is to win the majority of games in Rated, to be honest, I struggle to see how Synchrons can keep up in today's meta. Using Quickdraw Synchron and Junk Anchor shoehorns you into using the Synchron warrior synchros, which just aren't very good.

Jessica Angel

Post #5 by Jessica Angel » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:36 pm

I think you put too many monsters you should add more S/Ts like MST.

AnimeMasterDub

Post #6 by AnimeMasterDub » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:18 pm

Jessica Angel wrote:I think you put too many monsters you should add more S/Ts like MST.

can you be more specific

Return to “Deck Discussions”