when you realize

Discuss your favorite deck and its strategies, and show off your latest variant.
CrystalMusic
Mood:

when you realize

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:09 am

your goat format deck is also advanced format legal: https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=6536102
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

KTeknis

Post #2 by KTeknis » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:16 am

I'm more hoping that DB add the option to see goat banlist when constructing goat deck.
Still, you want to actually bring it to Advanced?
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #3 by Darkraiclone » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:17 am

When you realize your deck can also be beaten by anyone whose IQ is higher than the number of cards in the deck.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

Debt

Post #4 by Debt » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:17 am

Yes but it's also really bad. Like one of the worst decks I've seen. You literally auto lose to Chaos Sorcerer.

And no not allowing Chaos Sorcerer doesn't make your deck any better nor does it mean a player using the card is a bad player, it's an indictment on how bad your deck is and how poor you are at playing that you need to ban it.

Renji Asuka

Post #5 by Renji Asuka » Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:03 am

That deck even for "GOAT" IS SO FUCKING BAD I can't even....
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

DarkPhenix

Post #6 by DarkPhenix » Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:21 pm

Nice dude
RC-1, PC-1 Konami® Certified Judge

greg503

Post #7 by greg503 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:41 pm

Ah yes, I too, like to play decks that do nothing
Buy Floowandereeze

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #8 by CrystalMusic » Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:14 am

this deck is made to stun spells, traps, summons, flip effects, attacks and gain mass LP while using 2 beatsticks with very handy effects. so explain how it does nothing?
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

greg503

Post #9 by greg503 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:45 am

Gaining LP is not helpful by itself, if LP mattered that much, Solemn Judgement wouldn't have been banned for so much time. There is a reason why Aromages do so much more than just gain life. Almost all of your monsters are just high defense walls that would fold to P.A.C.M.A.N. and no, Royal Command will not help you against them because those are effect that activate on Flip Summon (are not Flip effects), meaning that they are not FLIP monsters. You will not get to your boss monsters all that often, because they are difficult to summon, especially Sorcerer because you need 2 other cards that you are only playing 1 of. Your "stun" is just some counter traps, and difficult to summon monsters, while Jinzo and Spell Chancellor are so much easier to summon, for basically the same effect. Thus, (most) of your deck does nothing.
Gaining LP is not worth a whole card, Gaining 200 ATK/DEF for a few monsters in your deck is not worth a whole card.
You would see much more success taking out the LP gain spells and running more copies of the attack restricting barriers.
Buy Floowandereeze

Renji Asuka

Post #10 by Renji Asuka » Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:57 am

First of all, if you're going to run Horus, you're better off making a dedicated build for it. Also you're forcing yourself to literally do nothing and wait til Level Up! is drawn, you're better off waiting for 3. In fact that whole engine shouldn't be in the deck especially with all 1 ofs. If you want to play Level 8, then you should be maximizing your chance to open with at least the level 4.

Then you have Acid Trap Hole that isn't even a good option and is literally a waste of main deck slot especially if you're just going to use Royal Command

And that isn't even getting into your shitty spell line up. Life Points DON'T MATTER UNTIL THEY HIT 0. And 1 copy of Yami? At that point run Axe of Despair if you're going to do that. And your 3 magicians all being one of with a spell dedicated for it, realistically you'll never summon Sorcerer of Dark Magic.

Hell your deck literally loses to Chaos Sorcerer and any monarch cards. Which might I add Mobius was released in 2004.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #11 by CrystalMusic » Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:37 am

Renji Asuka wrote:First of all, if you're going to run Horus, you're better off making a dedicated build for it. Also you're forcing yourself to literally do nothing and wait til Level Up! is drawn, you're better off waiting for 3. In fact that whole engine shouldn't be in the deck especially with all 1 ofs. If you want to play Level 8, then you should be maximizing your chance to open with at least the level 4.

Then you have Acid Trap Hole that isn't even a good option and is literally a waste of main deck slot especially if you're just going to use Royal Command

And that isn't even getting into your shitty spell line up. Life Points DON'T MATTER UNTIL THEY HIT 0. And 1 copy of Yami? At that point run Axe of Despair if you're going to do that. And your 3 magicians all being one of with a spell dedicated for it, realistically you'll never summon Sorcerer of Dark Magic.

Hell your deck literally loses to Chaos Sorcerer and any monarch cards. Which might I add Mobius was released in 2004.

Seeing as you clearly dont know how i operate yet: monarchs i wont allow cas they are a pure archetype, i dont allow decks that are purely based on a single archetype or a series of cards that are based on the same effect or conditions. it has to be a mixture of many cards that work together

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #12 by CrystalMusic » Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:40 am

and when i play goat the only "interactions" i allow are:
1: battle
2: "hole" traps, exceptions on some of the most common traps like Magic Cylinder and Mirror Force
3: negation by trigger effects OR counter traps

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #13 by Darkraiclone » Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:04 am

CrystalMusic wrote:and when i play goat the only "interactions" i allow are:
2: "hole" traps, exceptions on some of the most common traps like Magic Cylinder and Mirror Force

Or you can either shut the fuck up and play the game the way it's supposed to be played, or get the fuck out. Nobody with half a braincell is going to play by your rules, how many times do we have to tell you this before your stupid ass gets the hint?

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #14 by CrystalMusic » Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:07 am

Darkraiclone wrote:

Or you can either shut the fuck up and play the game the way it's supposed to be played, or get the fuck out. Nobody with half a braincell is going to play by your rules, how many times do we have to tell you this before your stupid ass gets the hint?

you can either stop commenting negative garbage on my posts or ill report you for negativity
also telling me to GTFO sounds like you want me to quit the site. Newsflash! Im not going anywhere anytime soon! Also if i recall, telling someone to quit the site is against the rules. But ill let the judges decide that.

also if u dont like me or my style: IGNORE ME AND MY POSTS!!! seriously whats so hard about that!
Last edited by CrystalMusic on Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #15 by Darkraiclone » Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:08 am

Then enjoy the negativity, also, go ahead and do it.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #16 by Darkraiclone » Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:12 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:

you can either stop commenting negative garbage on my posts or ill report you for negativity
also telling me to GTFO sounds like you want me to quit the site. Newsflash! Im not going anywhere anytime soon! Also if i recall, telling someone to quit the site is against the rules. But ill let the judges decide that.

also if u dont like me or my style: IGNORE ME AND MY POSTS!!! seriously whats so hard about that!

Oh now I'm shaking in my boots now, the judges who aren't even on your side are gonna cow tow to you and come and get us for our transgressions against you.
Also, it's not your style or you we don't like, it's your personality and how much of a piece of shit you are that we don't like.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #17 by CrystalMusic » Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:17 am

Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:Or you can either shut the fuck up and play the game the way it's supposed to be played, or get the fuck out. Nobody with half a braincell is going to play by your rules, how many times do we have to tell you this before your stupid ass gets the hint?

Oh now I'm shaking in my boots now, the judges who aren't even on your side are gonna cow tow to you and come and get us for our transgressions against you.
Also, it's not your style or you we don't like, it's your personality and how much of a piece of shit you are that we don't like.

again ur proving ur the negative one here, calling me names for no reason other than self satisfaction.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #18 by Darkraiclone » Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:18 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

again ur proving ur the negative one here, calling me names for no reason other than self satisfaction.

And every bit of it is the Gods honest truth.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #19 by CrystalMusic » Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:21 am

Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:Oh now I'm shaking in my boots now, the judges who aren't even on your side are gonna cow tow to you and come and get us for our transgressions against you.

Oh so ur being honest for once in your life? Calling me names for no other reason than self satisfaction?

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #20 by Darkraiclone » Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:23 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

Oh so ur being honest for once in your life? Calling me names for no other reason than self satisfaction?

Nope, I'm being honest by calling you exactly what you are, a piece of shit.

Return to “Deck Discussions”