when you realize

Discuss your favorite deck and its strategies, and show off your latest variant.
Renji Asuka

Re: when you realize

Post #41 by Renji Asuka » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:16 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
when i say no archetypes that means ur deck cannot be based purely off of an archetype. that deck isnt based on dark magician in the slightest, it just uses 3 cards from it. same goes with horus only uses 3 cards

Doesn't matter. No archetypes mean just that, you can't use any card that belongs to an archetype.

im done arguing with you. theres no point in arguing with someone whos iq is as low as yours. get back to me when ur brain gets its first neuron.

Coming from the one who doesn't know how established rules work.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #42 by Darkraiclone » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:19 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
when i say no archetypes that means ur deck cannot be based purely off of an archetype. that deck isnt based on dark magician in the slightest, it just uses 3 cards from it. same goes with horus only uses 3 cards

Doesn't matter. No archetypes mean just that, you can't use any card that belongs to an archetype.

im done arguing with you. theres no point in arguing with someone whos iq is as low as yours. get back to me when ur brain gets its first neuron.

Lol, this coming from the guy who goes through the trouble of making up a bunch of onesided rules and starting fights with people where a sane person would just make a Mystic Mine deck and call it a day.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

KTeknis

Post #43 by KTeknis » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:24 am

Thank God he finally stopped.
But still, most combo deck need good enough skill to pull of. Like what card can combo with each other, what can be done with the current board, and to ensure there's a backup plan for your next turn should it does not stay on the field long enough (and with lot's of removal, a lot need to be considered.). It took me custom cards from Aja and Parheilla to figure out there's some skill needed in combo deck.
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #44 by Darkraiclone » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:40 am

And yet again, he concedes and runs away. Good job boys, that's another CrystalMusic thread taken down.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #45 by LightCaster » Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:09 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

You're really the one to talk about someone's intelligence if you think the only way you'll be able to play yugioh properly is to come up with an extensive list of one sided rules that only are designed to hinder your opponent and flip on a dime when they figure out a way to beat you within your rules and in a manner you don't like. But wait, countering you is what you don't like anyway. So, please. Tell me how you think you're smarter than any one of us just because you're being told how you're in the wrong in most scenarios you show the forums? Or how I can say any of these words and you'll reply with "In english?":

Narcissism
Implore
Decadence
Any terms using the word "Fallacy" in them.
Iota.
Gleam in it's verb form.
Hypocrisy.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #46 by CrystalMusic » Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:29 pm

again, my rules are never one sided. i said this before, ill say it again: It is up to you on how to make my rules benefit you.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Renji Asuka

Post #47 by Renji Asuka » Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:40 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:again, my rules are never one sided. i said this before, ill say it again: It is up to you on how to make my rules benefit you.

They are one sided, every time someone beats you at your own rules YOU RAGE LIKE A LITTLE BABY.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #48 by CrystalMusic » Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:51 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:again, my rules are never one sided. i said this before, ill say it again: It is up to you on how to make my rules benefit you.

They are one sided, every time someone beats you at your own rules YOU RAGE LIKE A LITTLE BABY.

Id love for you to explain how my go to rules for custom cards, which is: "Self-made Custom Cards Only, No Pends. No Insta Wins" is "One-Sided" ?
OR how my go-to for advanced is one sided:
"Format: 9/1/07. Cards: 2002 - 2007 Only" how is this one sided? Id love to see you to try to explain!

those 2 rules have no restrictions on only one player. its a restriction for all players.

the "Format: 9/1/07. Cards: 2002 - 2007 Only" restricts ALL players to follow the ban/limited list of 9/1/07. and restricts ALL players to only be allowed cards released from 2002 to 2007. Nothing about that is one-sided! It all comes down to what cards from 02 to 07 you chose to run in your deck!
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

greg503

Post #49 by greg503 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:26 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:

Id love for you to explain how my go to rules for custom cards, which is: "Self-made Custom Cards Only, No Pends. No Insta Wins" is "One-Sided" ?
"Format: 9/1/07. Cards: 2002 - 2007 Only" how is this one sided? Id love to see you to try to explain!

those 2 rules have no restrictions on only one player. its a restriction for all players.

the "Format: 9/1/07. Cards: 2002 - 2007 Only" restricts ALL players to follow the ban/limited list of 9/1/07. and restricts ALL players to only be allowed cards released from 2002 to 2007. Nothing about that is one-sided! It all comes down to what cards from 02 to 07 you chose to run in your deck!

But wait, you forgot about the other rules, like how you hate archtypes and synergy
Buy Floowandereeze

greg503

Post #50 by greg503 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:28 pm

Also, if combo decks take no skill, then grab 1, go onto rated, replicate the combo they are trying to do with no guide, and win. Because anybody could do it.
Buy Floowandereeze

greg503

Post #51 by greg503 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:35 pm

Stall decks ACTUALLY take no skill because you just set everything and pray that your opponent can't do anything about it.
Buy Floowandereeze

Renji Asuka

Post #52 by Renji Asuka » Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:57 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:

You mean all your rules at once + whatever arbitrary rules you have in your duel note AND THEN you change them mid game cause you don't like how a person's deck operates?

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #53 by CrystalMusic » Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:10 pm

greg503 wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:They are one sided, every time someone beats you at your own rules YOU RAGE LIKE A LITTLE BABY.

But wait, you forgot about the other rules, like how you hate archtypes and synergy

Depends on the archetype. and WTF is synergy???

Renji Asuka

Post #54 by Renji Asuka » Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:11 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
greg503 wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

And you say I have low IQ.....

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #55 by CrystalMusic » Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:14 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
greg503 wrote:But wait, you forgot about the other rules, like how you hate archtypes and synergy

I dont use high context words i keep things simple so everyone understands.

now... care to explain wtf synergy is?

greg503

Post #56 by greg503 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:15 pm

Synergy means cards that work together, like Armageddon Knight/Dark Grepher/Foolish Burial and Malicious, despite none of them sharing an archetype/series. Synergy is something every good archetype has.
Buy Floowandereeze

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #57 by CrystalMusic » Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:30 pm

greg503 wrote:Synergy means cards that work together, like Armageddon Knight/Dark Grepher/Foolish Burial and Malicious, despite none of them sharing an archetype/series. Synergy is something every good archetype has.

oh so you mean Spirit Barrier and Astral Barrier. Ocean and Tornado Wall. (i can name many more cards that work together that are not 2 of the same archetype)

greg503

Post #58 by greg503 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:47 pm

Yes, but most players use synergies that generate advantage, preventing attacks is not the best synergy at all.
Buy Floowandereeze

Renji Asuka

Post #59 by Renji Asuka » Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:06 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

I dont use high context words i keep things simple so everyone understands.

now... care to explain wtf synergy is?

Because you're a low IQ person? I mean for being a "constitutional lawyer" you sure are stupid.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #60 by LightCaster » Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:49 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:

Not the duel note you fool. The gigantic list of rules on your profile that can be summarized into: "Let me win."

Return to “Deck Discussions”