when you realize

Discuss your favorite deck and its strategies, and show off your latest variant.
CrawTheShrimp

Re: when you realize

Post #61 by CrawTheShrimp » Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:09 am

Not to mention, you have bullshit custom cards which only allow you to win
and you always ragequit when someone made a small mistake
Venoms need support. Snakes Rain was a lame excuse for Konami not to make supports for it. #ReptileSupportsIn2020

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #62 by Darkraiclone » Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:17 am

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:They are one sided, every time someone beats you at your own rules YOU RAGE LIKE A LITTLE BABY.

Id love for you to explain how my go to rules for custom cards, which is: "Self-made Custom Cards Only, No Pends. No Insta Wins" is "One-Sided" ?
OR how my go-to for advanced is one sided:
"Format: 9/1/07. Cards: 2002 - 2007 Only" how is this one sided? Id love to see you to try to explain!

those 2 rules have no restrictions on only one player. its a restriction for all players.

the "Format: 9/1/07. Cards: 2002 - 2007 Only" restricts ALL players to follow the ban/limited list of 9/1/07. and restricts ALL players to only be allowed cards released from 2002 to 2007. Nothing about that is one-sided! It all comes down to what cards from 02 to 07 you chose to run in your deck!

Not the duel note you fool. The gigantic list of rules on your profile that can be summarized into: "Let me win."

He's not gonna give you an answer to that, if he's too dumb to know what synergy is then he's too stupid to know what his own rules are.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

Debt

Post #63 by Debt » Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:01 am

Darkraiclone wrote:He's not gonna give you an answer to that, if he's too dumb to know what synergy is then he's too stupid to know what his own rules are.

Crystal has always been about "rules for thee but not for me". There's always a convenient excuse for him to break his own rules but he expects everyone else to follow his rules to the letter.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #64 by Darkraiclone » Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:10 am

Debt wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:He's not gonna give you an answer to that, if he's too dumb to know what synergy is then he's too stupid to know what his own rules are.

Crystal has always been about "rules for thee but not for me". There's always a convenient excuse for him to break his own rules but he expects everyone else to follow his rules to the letter.

Shoot with that logic he should fit in the current format like a glove seeing that there are plenty of decks out there that pretty much go by his logic, "Win no matter what." But I find it humorous that he's willing to make all of this unnecessary trouble for himself by making up all these rules when he could just make a Mystic Mine deck or a Eldlich Zombie deck, call it a day, and save himself all of this trouble.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

Return to “Deck Discussions”