when you realize

Discuss your favorite deck and its strategies, and show off your latest variant.
CrystalMusic
Mood:

Re: when you realize

Post #21 by CrystalMusic » Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:24 am

Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:And every bit of it is the Gods honest truth.

Oh so ur being honest for once in your life? Calling me names for no other reason than self satisfaction?

Nope, I'm being honest by calling you exactly what you are, a piece of shit.

You Must Have Picked Up How To Be a Douchebag From Your Parents. Well I Guess The Apple Doesn't Fall Far From The Tree Now Does It?
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #22 by Darkraiclone » Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:26 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Oh so ur being honest for once in your life? Calling me names for no other reason than self satisfaction?

Nope, I'm being honest by calling you exactly what you are, a piece of shit.

You Must Have Picked Up How To Be a Douchebag From Your Parents. Well I Guess The Apple Doesn't Fall Far From The Tree Now Does It?

Hey, It's not my fault your mom had you because she either couldn't afford the abortion or was too dumb to know where the clinic was.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #23 by CrystalMusic » Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:29 am

Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:Nope, I'm being honest by calling you exactly what you are, a piece of shit.

Hey, It's not my fault your mom had you because she either couldn't afford the abortion or was too dumb to know where the clinic was.

And it not my fault that your uncle/aunt decided to sleep with your cousin which resulted in you!
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #24 by Darkraiclone » Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:31 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

And it not my fault that your uncle/aunt decided to sleep with your cousin which resulted in you!

Yeah and it's not my fault your dad's a meth head and blew all your family's money on drugs, thus forcing your mom to sell herself out as a hooker which resulted in you being brought into this world.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #25 by CrystalMusic » Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:33 am

Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:Hey, It's not my fault your mom had you because she either couldn't afford the abortion or was too dumb to know where the clinic was.

Yeah and it's not my fault your dad's a meth head and blew all your family's money on drugs, thus forcing your mom to sell herself out as a hooker which resulted in you being brought into this world.

Well now i didnt know u knew my dad

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #26 by Darkraiclone » Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:34 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

Well now i didnt know u knew my dad, he was a meth-head, which is why my mother left him for better people.

Ah, so I guess that explains why you look like you would be a crack baby then. xD

KTeknis

Post #27 by KTeknis » Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:38 am

I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #28 by CrystalMusic » Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:40 am

Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:Yeah and it's not my fault your dad's a meth head and blew all your family's money on drugs, thus forcing your mom to sell herself out as a hooker which resulted in you being brought into this world.

Well now i didnt know u knew my dad, he was a meth-head, which is why my mother left him for better people.

Ah, so I guess that explains why you look like you would be a crack baby then. xD

*looks at your PFP on the forums*
*looks at myself in a mirror*
"hmm which one looks more like a "Crack Head?"

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #29 by Darkraiclone » Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:42 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

*looks at your PFP on the forums*
*looks at myself in a mirror*
"hmm which one looks more like a "Crack Head?"

This is an image from the emergency room when the doctor showed you to your mom.

Renji Asuka

Post #30 by Renji Asuka » Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:51 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:First of all, if you're going to run Horus, you're better off making a dedicated build for it. Also you're forcing yourself to literally do nothing and wait til Level Up! is drawn, you're better off waiting for 3. In fact that whole engine shouldn't be in the deck especially with all 1 ofs. If you want to play Level 8, then you should be maximizing your chance to open with at least the level 4.

Then you have Acid Trap Hole that isn't even a good option and is literally a waste of main deck slot especially if you're just going to use Royal Command

And that isn't even getting into your shitty spell line up. Life Points DON'T MATTER UNTIL THEY HIT 0. And 1 copy of Yami? At that point run Axe of Despair if you're going to do that. And your 3 magicians all being one of with a spell dedicated for it, realistically you'll never summon Sorcerer of Dark Magic.

Hell your deck literally loses to Chaos Sorcerer and any monarch cards. Which might I add Mobius was released in 2004.

Seeing as you clearly dont know how i operate yet: monarchs i wont allow cas they are a pure archetype, i dont allow decks that are purely based on a single archetype or a series of cards that are based on the same effect or conditions. it has to be a mixture of many cards that work together

I know how you operate you moron. But your deck is still trash and does it terribly, by your logic, you can't use any Horus or Dark Magician stuff.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #31 by CrystalMusic » Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:52 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:First of all, if you're going to run Horus, you're better off making a dedicated build for it. Also you're forcing yourself to literally do nothing and wait til Level Up! is drawn, you're better off waiting for 3. In fact that whole engine shouldn't be in the deck especially with all 1 ofs. If you want to play Level 8, then you should be maximizing your chance to open with at least the level 4.

Then you have Acid Trap Hole that isn't even a good option and is literally a waste of main deck slot especially if you're just going to use Royal Command

And that isn't even getting into your shitty spell line up. Life Points DON'T MATTER UNTIL THEY HIT 0. And 1 copy of Yami? At that point run Axe of Despair if you're going to do that. And your 3 magicians all being one of with a spell dedicated for it, realistically you'll never summon Sorcerer of Dark Magic.

Hell your deck literally loses to Chaos Sorcerer and any monarch cards. Which might I add Mobius was released in 2004.

Seeing as you clearly dont know how i operate yet: monarchs i wont allow cas they are a pure archetype, i dont allow decks that are purely based on a single archetype or a series of cards that are based on the same effect or conditions. it has to be a mixture of many cards that work together

I know how you operate you moron. But your deck is still trash and does it terribly, by your logic, you can't use any Horus or Dark Magician stuff.

incorrect, i can use them cas my deck isnt PURELY based on them. if ur deck isnt purely based on 1 archetype its fine

Renji Asuka

Post #32 by Renji Asuka » Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:58 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

incorrect, i can use them cas my deck isnt PURELY based on them. if ur deck isnt purely based on 1 archetype its fine

Doesn't matter. You don't get to pick and choose how your "rules" work.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #33 by CrystalMusic » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:00 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:I know how you operate you moron. But your deck is still trash and does it terribly, by your logic, you can't use any Horus or Dark Magician stuff.

thats where youre wrong. they MY rules I decide HOW they work and what they mean.

Renji Asuka

Post #34 by Renji Asuka » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:01 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

thats where youre wrong. they MY rules I decide HOW they work and what they mean.

So you admit to changing the rules to meet your needs to gain an unfair advantage. Got it.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #35 by Darkraiclone » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:05 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

Except they would never slide in real Yugioh, which you're too much of a pussy to play.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #36 by CrystalMusic » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:06 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Doesn't matter. You don't get to pick and choose how your "rules" work.

So admit to changing the rules to meet your needs to gain an unfair advantage. Got it.

when i say no archetypes that means ur deck cannot be based purely off of an archetype. that deck isnt based on dark magician in the slightest, it just uses 3 cards from it. same goes with horus only uses 3 cards

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #37 by CrystalMusic » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:07 am

Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Doesn't matter. You don't get to pick and choose how your "rules" work.

Except they would never slide in real Yugioh, which you're too much of a pussy to play.

if u call the current game REAL yugioh, i have no faith in humanity anymore. REAL yugioh took skill. theres no skill in spam summoning ur entire deck in one turn!

Renji Asuka

Post #38 by Renji Asuka » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:10 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

So admit to changing the rules to meet your needs to gain an unfair advantage. Got it.

when i say no archetypes that means ur deck cannot be based purely off of an archetype. that deck isnt based on dark magician in the slightest, it just uses 3 cards from it. same goes with horus only uses 3 cards

Doesn't matter. No archetypes mean just that, you can't use any card that belongs to an archetype.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #39 by Darkraiclone » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:14 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

if u call the current game REAL yugioh, i have no faith in humanity anymore. REAL yugioh took skill. theres no skill in spam summoning ur entire deck in one turn!

Newsflash douchebag! Times change as well as the game. Also, there's also no skill in making up one sided rules so you can win every duel with little to no effort because you're that bad at the game and won't get any better.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #40 by CrystalMusic » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:15 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:So admit to changing the rules to meet your needs to gain an unfair advantage. Got it.

Doesn't matter. No archetypes mean just that, you can't use any card that belongs to an archetype.

im done arguing with you. theres no point in arguing with someone whos iq is as low as yours. get back to me when ur brain gets its first neuron.

Return to “Deck Discussions”