Edlich Numeron (with a lil dragoon)

Discuss your favorite deck and its strategies, and show off your latest variant.
BootyOppressor

Edlich Numeron (with a lil dragoon)

Post #1 by BootyOppressor » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:04 pm

Looking for help with my Eldlich Numeron list. This has taken me from 100/0 to 580/160(?)ish rank. Changed a lot of the build. Was maining 3 TTT, but this deck doesn't really care about them having hand traps going first. Deck in it's current iteration feels good. Main deck is Basically where I want to. Debating taking out 1 ghost mourner for the third Golden Lord, but I also don't know if it is necessary. Feels like you need to play as much dragon link hate as possible. Sometimes I feel like I need a second Golden land counter. Teching the beast golden land guy because he outs Dragoon. Side is mostly set up for Dragon Link, and Infernobles. Deck has a 50/50 against dino, and I think having 3 lord in the main would help against that deck. Lots of times where you need a lord in hand to snipe a Tyranno. This deck usually stomps rogue (usually), so I just need to kill Dino, Infernoble, and Dragon Link.

Main thing I would like help with is the side. Ty

https://imgur.com/pazc8Gc

bobbynit

Post #2 by bobbynit » Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:30 am

the thing that i see wrong with your extra deck is that you have several cards with only 1 copy in the side. It really hurts your odds of actually drawing the card. Having 2 copies isnt as bad but still not as good as being able to side in 3 copies of a side card. Id suggest to look at which side deck cards are your best and max them out. a few suggestions are cosmic cyclone since it eliminates the opp. from being able to use the spell/trap in the grave. Zombie world hurts dinos since alot of their cards rely on using dinosaur type monsters, also lancea and other cards and make it where you cant banish hurt dinos alot. A lil slower option against infernoble is using anti spell fragrance. Some of the usual side options are also board wipes like niburu or Ra sphere mode, droll and lock, imperm etc.

Return to “Deck Discussions”