Plunder Patroll DeckProfile + EDO Gameplay.

Discuss your favorite deck and its strategies, and show off your latest variant.
LiynPride

Plunder Patroll DeckProfile + EDO Gameplay.

Post #1 by LiynPride » Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:04 am

https://youtu.be/7H94f48-ERQ EDOPro Gameplay/Decklist.
https://imgur.com/q1SRaMV - Decklist.

Hey all, wanted to share my video/explain a couple of my card choices. If you have any questions, I'd prefer you reach out in the comments of the video as I'm not active on here. Thanks!

Radian, the Multidimensional Kaiju- Not only is it solid general "answer all" removal, but it's also a [Dark Fiend] which gives your opponent a dark target so that you can tag into your Plunder Ship Moerk and it synergizes with Plunder Ship Brann since its effect states; "All other fiend type monsters you control gain 500atk." Meaning if you end up with 2 copies of this in your hand your kaiju will get the added +500 benefit you can also use it as link material and/or use it to beat over whatever other problem monsters remain on your opponent's board.

Mind Control- Psuedo Removal as you can link away the problem monster in question, OR you can use it to use one of your opponent's monsters as a target for Plunder Patroll Black Beard to get a free +1 and still get rid of your opponent's monster.

Psy-framelord Omega- Hinders your opponent with it's hand controlling effect, but also nullifies the issue of banishing key cards with desires. It also takes care of one of the weaknesses of the deck which is to use cosmic cyclone against your field spell; since you'll be able to return your field spell to the graveyard then activate it from your graveyard which will make it very frustrating for your opponent to deal with your field card and the grave effect of your Plunder Patroll Shipsshape Ships Shipping constantly.

Adamancipator Dragite- S/T Negation which the deck has no access to otherwise, majority of the deck is water so it should always be active.

Borreload Savage Dragon- Omni negate intended for mid to late game. Not only is it an omni negate in this deck, but it also acts as a monster reborn and a draw +1 in this deck due to Plunder Patroll Blackbeard. The idea is to play this while you have a copy of Blackbeard in your graveyard (which you have properly link summoned prior otherwise this won't work) then equip it to Borreload, Activate the effect of Plunder Ship Lys to SS it from the S/T zone, then activate Blackbeard's effect to tag into another ship and draw +1.

Crystron Halqifibrax- Only in the deck to abuse Dragon Buster with Blackbeard's effect. I included the combo in the video^^.

Denko Sekka- Can be a complete blowout against certain decks and has been very effective in Altergeist/Eldlich/Rogue Matchups since this deck doesn't typically require it's normal summon to function, although it is self preference because it CAN brick at times.

Ghost Ogre & Snow Rabbit- Solid spot removal, and it's a light attribute making it so you can tag into your Plunder Ship Lys with Emblem of the Plunder Patroll if needed.

Return to “Deck Discussions”