How do you deal with back row hate??

Discuss your favorite deck and its strategies, and show off your latest variant.
!!! (AQ) Blinkill
Mood:

How do you deal with back row hate??

Post #1 by !!! (AQ) Blinkill » Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:43 pm

I play control decks and red reboot twin twister and Donnie Danko can really ruin my day. How as a control player do you play around these cards in games two and three?
Signature testing, so it won't be deleted (Again).

xDEADCENTREx

Post #2 by xDEADCENTREx » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:32 pm

Side wisely, and side most of your backrow out, for cards that you are able to use in those matchups, and make your side primarily counter your weakness, then work from there. So try to focus on what counters the opponent best, with your deck synergy.

!!! (AQ) Blinkill
Mood:

Post #3 by !!! (AQ) Blinkill » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:08 pm

Yeah, that's a fair enough point. Back before Dueling Book ate the shit, I was pretty active when it came to posting decks and looking for assistance with making them better.
Signature testing, so it won't be deleted (Again).

TheMob556

Post #4 by TheMob556 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:23 pm

With cards like lightning storm and Twin Twister, you can play cards like Starlight Road and Waking the Dragon, depending on which you prefer. When it comes to Red Reboot, uh, you're fucked.

Ir0n
Mood:

Post #5 by Ir0n » Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:41 am

TheMob556 wrote:With cards like lightning storm and Twin Twister, you can play cards like Starlight Road and Waking the Dragon, depending on which you prefer. When it comes to Red Reboot, uh, you're fucked.

Solemn Judgment is at 3 and counters literally all of the above (assuming Donnie Danko = Denko Sekka).

Return to “Deck Discussions”