Custom card

If you have a ruling question related to the game, search for it here, or ask it if no one else has yet.
Random Human

Custom card

Post #1 by Random Human » Wed May 06, 2020 7:27 pm

I've built a custom card bot I don't know if I'll be able to use it normally do I need to tone its effect down or change it completely can anyone help that cards effect is (You can pay 2000 LP to special summon this card from your deck when this card is face up on the field and when you deal damage to your opponent you win the duel. If this card is in your graveyard monsters you control can't be destroyed by battle or card effects this effect can be used once per duel.)

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Post #2 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Wed May 06, 2020 8:46 pm

can mods like move this to the custom cards section or something
also no one is going to want to duel you.
b

Ir0n
Mood:

Post #3 by Ir0n » Fri May 22, 2020 10:48 am

Random Human wrote:I've built a custom card bot I don't know if I'll be able to use it normally do I need to tone its effect down or change it completely can anyone help that cards effect is (You can pay 2000 LP to special summon this card from your deck when this card is face up on the field and when you deal damage to your opponent you win the duel. If this card is in your graveyard monsters you control can't be destroyed by battle or card effects this effect can be used once per duel.)

1. There is a "Custom Cards" section in the forums for posts like this one.
2. An inherent Special Summon from the deck with only a LP cost as setup is ridiculously powerful, no matter how weak the monster.
3. An alternate win condition that's this easy to achieve should NEVER be on a card that requires this little,
which in this case is virtually 0, setup.

As Neo_Fire_Sonic said, noone will find this kind of card balanced/fair. I heavily advise a complete overhaul before using this in a semi-serious and supposedly fair duel.

Return to “Rulings Q&A”