Good site to learn rulings and card interactions?

If you have a ruling question related to the game, search for it here, or ask it if no one else has yet.
| Hanverid |
Mood:

Good site to learn rulings and card interactions?

Post #1 by | Hanverid | » Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:59 pm

Hi guys im still pretty new to yugioh but I've made it a point to actively search out and read up on card rulings. The problem is the more I expand my knowledge the more questions I end up with. Along with very scarce detailed answers or just no answers at all. I was hoping someone could direct me to a good site that can help me gain a good understanding so I dont have to rely on bothering people here for answers.
Fire whoever designed that bottle. KaibaCorp's products shouldn't bend so easily.

Unorthodoxical-Princ

Post #2 by Unorthodoxical-Princ » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:04 am

https://www.pojo.biz/board/forumdisplay.php?f=14

This is what I used to start off with and asked people on PM questios, etc. You should be browsing for threads as they come out and self confirm with yourself that the answers makes sense. You will notice that although the sub-forum is not active it is still a very good archive. Many people use Reddit which I think is the most active "Ask your ruling questions thread", but maybe this is because I am ignorant of how Reddit works but I don't like it personally, because although the answers are almost always correct searching posts by words/phrases is not possible I don't think. What you should avoid is asking questions without knowing the reasons why some answers are what they are. I am not sure how some other people are but me and many others are more than welcome to help with rulings if you PM us.

Return to “Rulings Q&A”