Why is exarion universe not allowed in Goat-Format but on YouTube are some Goat-Format Decks with him?

If you have a ruling question related to the game, search for it here, or ask it if no one else has yet.
Ochselord

Why is exarion universe not allowed in Goat-Format but on YouTube are some Goat-Format Decks with him?

Post #1 by Ochselord » Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:55 am

I don't know whats right is exarion universe in goat allowed or not?

I tried it and it did not work.

I played here Goat-Format in 2018 or so maybe it's updated.

s.nickid

Post #2 by s.nickid » Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:03 pm

If your talking about duelingbook, their his an error if you join unrated duel in Goat format, Traditional Format, Unlimited Format, to make sure it follow the rules of does format, when you host, select TCG+OCG together, because if you pick just TCG alone, or OCG alone, it will think you want to follow the current banndlist of Advance format in does format, and also make sure to check mark classic when you host, so you have the Master rules 3 board, if you join someone else make sure they don't have TCG, or OCG mark, and it would show the word classic, if they checkmark classic. I'm not 100% sure about this, but in goat format your suppose to follow pre-errata, and pre-rulling, Dueling book follows TCG Europe for rulling so it can get really weird.

Renji Asuka

Post #3 by Renji Asuka » Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:11 pm

Although the legal card pool evolved throughout the format, the widely-used community standard (and the one that GoatFormat.com follows) is to mirror the card pool used for US Nationals, SJC Seattle, and SJC Indianapolis, in which The Lost Millennium (TLM) was legal but Exarion Universe and Cybernetic Revolution (CRV) were not. It is worth noting that, historically speaking, there was no period of time at which Exarion Universe was legal but Cybernetic Revolution was not. For more detail on this subject, see Cybernetic Revolution (CRV) in Goat Format.

From https://www.goatformat.com/home/what-is-goat-format
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Return to “Rulings Q&A”