Salamangreat Sunlight Wolf eff

If you have a ruling question related to the game, search for it here, or ask it if no one else has yet.
crashoveride

Salamangreat Sunlight Wolf eff

Post #1 by crashoveride » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:21 pm

ok so i am a bit confused on Sunlight wolf 2nd eff. On DB it is on his summon, but every other sim i have played it is just during the Main Phase, i have even watched a live duel and the guy did it just during the MP. Is there a translation error?

__Blank__
Mood:

Post #2 by __Blank__ » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:42 pm

During your Main Phase, if this card was Link Summoned using "Salamangreat Sunlight Wolf" as material: You can add 1 "Salamangreat" Spell/Trap from your GY to your hand.

If this card was, not if this card is.

Whatever Judge you had was wrong. Point BLANK

Also I cannot see how you say on DB it's ruled differently if you only had at MOST 1 Judge rule on it, not every Judge has the same understanding of rulings, so do not group them together, lest you look like the most unwise person on the board.

Twisted Soul

Post #3 by Twisted Soul » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:58 pm

They didn't even mention a Judge they are talking about the text....jumping to conclusions much. The effect isn't on summon its whenever in the MP.
Until we meet again.

Yang Xiao Long

Post #4 by Yang Xiao Long » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:02 am

crashoveride wrote:ok so i am a bit confused on Sunlight wolf 2nd eff. On DB it is on his summon, but every other sim i have played it is just during the Main Phase, i have even watched a live duel and the guy did it just during the MP. Is there a translation error?

wow I cant believe judge 5937 screwed u over. you can use it anytime in Main phase bro
Hashira | Tournament Organizer | Tournament Champion
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

__Blank__
Mood:

Post #5 by __Blank__ » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:05 pm

Twisted Soul wrote:They didn't even mention a Judge they are talking about the text....jumping to conclusions much. The effect isn't on summon its whenever in the MP.

They said "On DB it's on his summon" meaning Dueling Book.
They had to be told this by someone, who they trust, to trust the information they were given, which is likely a Judge.
>Calling me out for jumping to conclusions, and derailing the thread - Keep your transgressions with me to PM and keep on topic Twisted Soul.

Or perhaps this rings a bell for you?

Return to “Rulings Q&A”