Some card that should have special options

If you have a ruling question related to the game, search for it here, or ask it if no one else has yet.
s.nickid

Some card that should have special options

Post #1 by s.nickid » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:19 pm

I remember someone using the normal spell card: Exchange, so we have to take one card from each others hand, and he could not find the special option, so I ask him to send over the card to my side to see, if he was telling the truth or just trolling me, and he was telling the truth they where no special option to exchange the card in each others hand and then I was about to send the card back to his side, and said we will just banish the one we pick-up, and say it his in each other hand, but before I got a chance to say that he lost connection, or he rage quit. I would understand why with graverobber normal trap card you don't really have to add that special option, since it his only in hand for the current turn, but it can still cause issue with light force sword if someone actually run it, and activated during the same turn you have your opponent card in your hand do to graverobber. I have no idea if I ask for this in the right Topic, because it his a ruling issue according to me.

Post #2 by 001067149 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:41 am

Perhaps you should put this in the "Suggestions" and not Rulings Q&A?

CrimsonKnight

Post #3 by CrimsonKnight » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:53 pm

It needs a command and I know the programmers on DB can do it easily (they made a command for convulsion a card nobody uses XD)

Shugunou

Post #4 by Shugunou » Sun May 10, 2020 1:51 pm

This is one thing that bothered me since DN. I understand why switching GY's isn't an option since that is a manga/anime card. But a real card that has been in the tcg since before Yugioh GX should at least be functional. Especially when the main character of the first show uses it multiple times.

Return to “Rulings Q&A”