Book of eclipse

If you have a ruling question related to the game, search for it here, or ask it if no one else has yet.
Totazu

Book of eclipse

Post #1 by Totazu » Tue May 16, 2023 4:44 am

if i activate book of eclipse twice in the same turn, will my opponent draw cards twice for the number of face-up monsters? or even if it activates multiple times per turn, will the opponent only draw for the first activated book?

greg503

Post #2 by greg503 » Tue May 16, 2023 1:52 pm

"then your opponent draws cards equal to the number of monsters changed face-up by this effect." If they don't flip, they don't draw.
Buy Floowandereeze

Fredblade
Mood:

Post #3 by Fredblade » Tue May 16, 2023 5:39 pm

Totazu wrote:if i activate book of eclipse twice in the same turn, will my opponent draw cards twice for the number of face-up monsters? or even if it activates multiple times per turn, will the opponent only draw for the first activated book?

The first eclipse will flip face-up all their face-down monsters in the end phase and then they will draw cards equal to the number of monsters flipped face-up, the second eclipse won't flip any because all the monsters are already face-up due to the first eclipse, so no, they don't get to draw twice, they only get to draw from the first eclipse.

King_Kai

Post #4 by King_Kai » Wed May 17, 2023 2:50 pm

the effect of Eclipse doesnt stack , so you only draw once no matter how many were activated

Return to “Rulings Q&A”