Explain this?

If you have a ruling question related to the game, search for it here, or ask it if no one else has yet.
Genexwrecker

Re: Explain this?

Post #21 by Genexwrecker » Thu Dec 09, 2021 4:29 pm

Christen57 wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:To be fair I do not think beginner was appropriate here

You're saying beginner was too harsh or too lenient?

Lenient
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Lunhill

Post #22 by Lunhill » Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:30 pm

Crazy how badly yall choose to bully ppl trying to play a game with you lol

Lunhill

Post #23 by Lunhill » Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:31 pm

lenient are you serious? yall are to much lol.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #24 by Lil Oldman » Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:46 pm

Are you saying that playing the victim card makes people less likely to side with you? Thats crazy.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Lunhill

Post #25 by Lunhill » Thu Dec 09, 2021 7:10 pm

.... bro w.e. its pretty clear none of you actually watched the replay nor have done any true research.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #26 by Lil Oldman » Thu Dec 09, 2021 7:12 pm

"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Fredblade
Mood:

Post #27 by Fredblade » Thu Dec 09, 2021 7:26 pm

Lunhill wrote:.... bro w.e. its pretty clear none of you actually watched the replay nor have done any true research.

I did watched the replay and first you complained about your opp overlaying the monsters then sending them for a Link Summon, so what? he has sending them to GY anyways, it's not like he put an Xyz on top and commit to it, so the fact that you're complaining about that is clearly an attempt to abuse a technicallity.
Second, the field spell. When he declared the Gates the first time he had no fiends in GY to banish, so no, he didn't used the effect because the activation was illegal so there was no activation even if he pressed the declared button, then he corrected telling you there was no fiends in GY to banish, after that, now that he had a fiend to banish off gates and this time the activation is legal, and you complain he used it twice? Either you weren't paying attention to the duel, or the most likely one, you were trying to shark your opponent.

Renji Asuka

Post #28 by Renji Asuka » Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:34 pm

Stay bad Lunhill. You were a shark, the replay shows that. It also shows how you don't understand PSCT and considering you have a history of pulling this kind of crap, your punishment is justified.

Also considering how you told your opponent how one of your cards worked incorrectly then you went to change how it worked in game 2. Really does show malicious intent for cheating.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Lunhill

Post #29 by Lunhill » Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:08 pm

uh sure... yall are crazy...

Lunhill

Post #30 by Lunhill » Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:27 pm

notice not one of my questions were answered.... just irrelevant reason after another as to why ur right about topics hving nothing to do with what this post was about.

Fredblade
Mood:

Post #31 by Fredblade » Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:16 am

Lunhill wrote:notice not one of my questions were answered.... just irrelevant reason after another as to why ur right about topics hving nothing to do with what this post was about.

You were wrong and people are telling you how you were wrong about the Field Spell being used twice (it was used only 1 time, just that the first time the opp declared the eff but realized he had no way of paying the cost, so that activation wasn't legal and then after when he tried to use it now you claimed he already activate it, which he didn't), second you nitpick about the overlay stuff because the mats were sent to GY anyways, it was just a minor detailed that could get corrected easily, and you lied about your opponent Normal Summoning twice, and if that's the case, then what monster did he Normal Summoned?

Genexwrecker

Post #32 by Genexwrecker » Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:17 am

That situation is either trolling or not trolling. Whichever way beginner was not correct here

Christen57

Post #33 by Christen57 » Sat Dec 11, 2021 2:08 am

Lunhill wrote:notice not one of my questions were answered.... just irrelevant reason after another as to why ur right about topics hving nothing to do with what this post was about.

The question was "explain this" which is the title of this thread, and we "explained" it. You were penalized for rule-sharking and it was explained how you rule-sharked. What other question here is there to be answered?

Lunhill

Post #34 by Lunhill » Sat Dec 11, 2021 5:23 am

not 1 tiime have i said i wasnt wrong aabout the ruling....

Lunhill

Post #35 by Lunhill » Sat Dec 11, 2021 5:24 am

Uh idk prolly way a judge was directly helping a player

Lunhill

Post #36 by Lunhill » Sat Dec 11, 2021 5:25 am

Tour guide the second time but yet again whats that have to do with anything

Fredblade
Mood:

Post #37 by Fredblade » Sat Dec 11, 2021 7:43 am

Lunhill wrote:Tour guide the second time but yet again whats that have to do with anything

I watched the replay and this is how it went down:
>OnlyForJoy normal summoned Tour Guide, with her effect he special summoned Broww from the Deck.
>He used Grapha's effect to return the Special Summoned Broww to the hand to Special Summon itself from the GY.
>Link Summoned the Normal Summoned Tour Guide into Salamangreat Almiraj
>Used Allure of Darkness drew 2, banished Snoww
>Used Foolish Burial to send another copy of Grapha
>He Normal Summoned Broww (this is where the conflict started)
>Used Grapha's effect to return Broww to hand and Special Summon the Grapha
>At that moment you told him he already normal summoned, so he fixed the gamestate by just simply sending the Grapha to the GY where it was, the Broww was already in his hand, so the gamestate retuned to before he Normal Summoned broww by mistake.

At that point the gamestate was already fixed, I don't know what are you complaining about if the gamestate was already fixed.
Then latter when he special summons The Dark Creator in the MP2 you complain he normal summoned twice but he didn't, he corrected the gamestate so that double normal didn't happen, you had nothing to complain about.

Ir0n
Mood:

Post #38 by Ir0n » Sat Dec 11, 2021 4:57 pm

I find it hard to believe, that someone with your rating (Lunhill) would know so little about the rules of the game. That means you'd either have to have been extraordinarily lucky in all your matches to this day or, more likely (in my opinion), you tried to rule shark your opponent. Whether you did that because you felt you couldn't win otherwise or you were just frustrated and used this to vent, I don't know, but if this truly is something you have done multiple times already, then you absolutely deserved what you got.
Last edited by Ir0n on Mon Dec 13, 2021 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Genexwrecker

Post #39 by Genexwrecker » Sat Dec 11, 2021 6:38 pm

This is a place for ruling questions not complaining about what penalties you were issues. If you have an issue wifh how a game was handled please file an appropriate appeal.

Lunhill

Post #40 by Lunhill » Wed Dec 15, 2021 4:44 am

The only thing i have a problem with is how this place is policed and the constant gatekeeping by the judges.

Return to “Rulings Q&A”