I'm Banned for no Reason

If you have a ruling question related to the game, search for it here, or ask it if no one else has yet.
Renji Asuka

Re: I'm Banned for no Reason

Post #41 by Renji Asuka » Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:00 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:
Sound4 wrote:Your missing the point. The point is that the judges must see it from both of the players view. Also would you really like to talk to a player who is being aggressive? It is difficult to concentrate and play which can result in many mistakes in the duel.
yes i would communicate in a game no matter how my opp was acting. Like I said before if a minor inconvenience prevents you from communicating then avoid ranked. We look at every situation from each perspective but when a player starts to talk nonsense and just repeat irrelevant trolly questions the obvious behavior is penalized.

Have you ever been in that situation before? You say you would still communicate but you have never experienced before.

Irrelevant, you don't stop communicating with your opponent even if they hurt your feelings.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

greg503

Post #42 by greg503 » Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:49 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:
Sound4 wrote:Your missing the point. The point is that the judges must see it from both of the players view. Also would you really like to talk to a player who is being aggressive? It is difficult to concentrate and play which can result in many mistakes in the duel.
yes i would communicate in a game no matter how my opp was acting. Like I said before if a minor inconvenience prevents you from communicating then avoid ranked. We look at every situation from each perspective but when a player starts to talk nonsense and just repeat irrelevant trolly questions the obvious behavior is penalized.

Have you ever been in that situation before? You say you would still communicate but you have never experienced before.

Be polite and you wont get UC'd, it's simple.
Buy Floowandereeze

Sound4

Post #43 by Sound4 » Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:25 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:yes i would communicate in a game no matter how my opp was acting. Like I said before if a minor inconvenience prevents you from communicating then avoid ranked. We look at every situation from each perspective but when a player starts to talk nonsense and just repeat irrelevant trolly questions the obvious behavior is penalized.

Irrelevant, you don't stop communicating with your opponent even if they hurt your feelings.

How are you suppost to communicate with your opponent when they are aggressive and rude? It is difficult to talk to them. Not because they hurt your feelings.

Renji Asuka

Post #44 by Renji Asuka » Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:54 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:Have you ever been in that situation before? You say you would still communicate but you have never experienced before.

How are you suppost to communicate with your opponent when they are aggressive and rude? It is difficult to talk to them. Not because they hurt your feelings.

You communicate anyways. You don't just stop communicating. If it really bothers you that much, you could had left the game, you didn't. You just wanted an excuse to bitch and moan.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Genexwrecker

Post #45 by Genexwrecker » Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:56 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:Have you ever been in that situation before? You say you would still communicate but you have never experienced before.

Thats how life works.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Christen57

Post #46 by Christen57 » Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:08 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:

Easy, just remember to attack the arguments themselves and not the person making them. If someone says "2 + 2 = 5 you idiot" you can respond by simply saying "no, 2 + 2 = 4" without calling them a name back.

troglyte
Mood:

Post #47 by troglyte » Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:25 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:

Don't stoop to their level. Be better than them.

Treat others how you want to be treated.
Crab Turtle respects your pronouns.
he/him
Sign the Crab Turtle petition here! http://chng.it/J4rvHFFfZG

Return to “Rulings Q&A”