Amazoness Tiger Ruling Question

If you have a ruling question related to the game, search for it here, or ask it if no one else has yet.
CrystalMusic
Mood:

Amazoness Tiger Ruling Question

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:47 am

If i control a face up Amazoness Tiger, but I also have 1 face down, and the face down "Amazoness Tiger" is attacked, then flipped face up as a result, and also isnt destroyed by battle due to the attacking monsters ATK being to low, what happens?

I already looked up the rulings but all the wiki contains for rullings are previously offical rulings. and according to the wiki: These TCG rulings were issued by Upper Deck Entertainment and have since been deemed unofficial by Konami.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #2 by Lil Oldman » Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:03 am

I think you Cannot have the face down tiger from the beggining, but idk
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Post #3 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:14 am

the one flipped is destroyed.

https://img.yugioh-card.com/uk/gameplay/rulings/101109_GoldSeries3_TF5_Rulings_-_x.pdf
there are no outdated rulings, use a website that actually updates.
b

Pharaoh
Mood:

Post #4 by Pharaoh » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:50 pm

Your second Amazoness Tiger is immediately destroyed by Game Mechanics, After Damage Calculation if your opponent attacks them. Also, in that case, you won’t get the effects of cards that need to be destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, But Flip Effects will still activate
Ruling Guru

Return to “Rulings Q&A”