the justice of this site

If you have a ruling question related to the game, search for it here, or ask it if no one else has yet.
kingmaster

the justice of this site

Post #1 by kingmaster » Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:11 pm

hello i was banned and i'll tell you how.
i had an account (farfa_is_a_dumbass referred to farfa of the burnyng abyss) and at a certain point after a lot of time i had this account i found myself banned.
only because a human failure called farfa (i didn't even know about his existence) cried a lot with the judge and only because this little man is followed by 60000 other retards like him of course the judge obeyed.
so this is how this site works.
if one of the follower of farfa is reading this please explain me what has of special someone who can make people die for diarreha if they see his face for a too prolonged time.

Renji Asuka

Post #2 by Renji Asuka » Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:45 pm

I say the username by itself warranted you being banned.

What is really hilarious is you call him a failure and his followers retards, meanwhile you chose an immature username. Then creating a post like this having you whine about your ban just really takes the cake.

Wek

Post #3 by Wek » Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:07 pm

How stupid is this guy? :lol: :lol: :lol:
I can't tell if they are more brain damaged for the claim that it was the burning abyss. :roll:
Or how quickly they stomp out any doubt with them then trying to insult Farfa afterwards. :lol:

One less moron on DB I guess, lol.

Genexwrecker

Post #4 by Genexwrecker » Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:53 pm

Don’t be an arse and you won’t get banned. Very simple concept.
I currently Oversee the Tournament Organizers 3/17/19

Player1

Post #5 by Player1 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:04 pm

Imagine never knowing about their existence, while following them along in all their duels.

kingmaster

Post #6 by kingmaster » Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:44 pm

Player1 wrote:Imagine never knowing about their existence, while following them along in all their duels.
player1 you are one the most reasonable judge of the site so i'll explain what happened.
i didn't watch his duels me and farfa were both in the watchers in the duels of other players but farfa came up to the duels after me so it was clearly a tactic against me but you only heard his side of the story and rushed in banning me.
i hope you'll understand my rage to have been tricked by someone with a so dumb face .
i suggest to the three concentrated of retardness who replied before you to my post to find something useful to do for manking.

Genexwrecker

Post #7 by Genexwrecker » Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:53 pm

kingmaster wrote:
Player1 wrote:Imagine never knowing about their existence, while following them along in all their duels.
player1 you are one the most reasonable judge of the site so i'll explain what happened.
i didn't watch his duels me and farfa were both in the watchers in the duels of other players but farfa came up to the duels after me so it was clearly a tactic against me but you only heard his side of the story and rushed in banning me.
i hope you'll understand my rage to have been tricked by someone with a so dumb face .
i suggest to the three concentrated of retardness who replied before you to my post to find something useful to do for manking.
i have done more useful things for humanity than you ever will. You need to grow up.
I currently Oversee the Tournament Organizers 3/17/19

Renji Asuka

Post #8 by Renji Asuka » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:28 am

kingmaster wrote:

Again, your username was ENOUGH to warrant a ban. So suck it up cupcake.

kingmaster

Post #9 by kingmaster » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:53 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
kingmaster wrote:

no your mother is the best to suck living garbage

greg503

Post #10 by greg503 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:09 pm

Imagine expecting to not be banned for trolling

Renji Asuka

Post #11 by Renji Asuka » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:33 pm

kingmaster wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
kingmaster wrote:player1 you are one the most reasonable judge of the site so i'll explain what happened.

Thanks for proving my point on how you being banned was deserved.

kingmaster

Post #12 by kingmaster » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:12 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
kingmaster wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Again, your username was ENOUGH to warrant a ban. So suck it up cupcake.

ok but this will not change the fact that you're human garbage are you ware of it?

Renji Asuka

Post #13 by Renji Asuka » Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:04 pm

kingmaster wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
kingmaster wrote:no your mother is the best to suck living garbage

ok but this will not change the fact that you're human garbage are you ware of it?

Coming from the scrub who is whining about his ban LOL

troglyte
Mood:

Post #14 by troglyte » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:48 pm

You made this thread just so you could have a platform to call people dumbasses.

Nothing of value has been lost, troll.
Crab Turtle is love, Crab Turtle is life!
Follow the 7 Colored Fish and learn from its Infinite Wisdom!
Beware the Hungry Burger, the Prince of Lies and Darkness.

Sign the Crab Turtle petition here! http://chng.it/J4rvHFFfZG

April
Mood:

Post #15 by April » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:51 pm

funny money, no, this is not no silly guap

kingmaster

Post #16 by kingmaster » Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:10 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
kingmaster wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Thanks for proving my point on how you being banned was deserved.

well soon i'll make a new internet connection while you can't change the fact of being useless scum ah ah ah

kingmaster

Post #17 by kingmaster » Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:13 pm

troglyte wrote:You made this thread just so you could have a platform to call people dumbasses.

Nothing of value has been lost, troll.

the same applies for your useless life you're only a waste of oxygen,food and water.
Last edited by kingmaster on Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kingmaster

Post #18 by kingmaster » Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:13 pm

April wrote:https://www.hoesmad.com

i don't know you but you are surely a stupid woman with orrible feet

Renji Asuka

Post #19 by Renji Asuka » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:11 pm

kingmaster wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
kingmaster wrote:ok but this will not change the fact that you're human garbage are you ware of it?

well soon i'll make a new internet connection while you can't change the fact of being useless scum ah ah ah

Keep crying scrub, I love the tears ;)

kingmaster

Post #20 by kingmaster » Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:17 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
kingmaster wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Coming from the scrub who is whining about his ban LOL

Keep crying scrub, I love the tears ;)

i'm not crying living concentrated of faggotry why you think that?

Return to “Rulings Q&A”