Mythbusters: Episode 2

If you have a ruling question related to the game, search for it here, or ask it if no one else has yet.
james123
Mood:

Mythbusters: Episode 2

Post #1 by james123 » Mon May 13, 2024 2:05 pm

Myth 1: I control Extra Net and I control Protector of the Sacntuary, If i used Protector of the Sanctuary as Material, my Oponent gets to draw because Protector doesn't exist anymore?

Myth 2: Anti-Spell Fragrence can stop a Yosenju Oroshi Channeling from placing Pendulum monsters in the Pendulum Zone.

greg503

Post #2 by greg503 » Tue May 14, 2024 3:25 am

james123 wrote:Myth 1: I control Extra Net and I control Protector of the Sacntuary, If i used Protector of the Sanctuary as Material, my Oponent gets to draw because Protector doesn't exist anymore?

Myth 2: Anti-Spell Fragrence can stop a Yosenju Oroshi Channeling from placing Pendulum monsters in the Pendulum Zone.

Extra Net activates after the Summon is successful, meaning Protector is not stopping it from triggering.
Also Oroshi Channeling placeing scales is not the same as activating them, you can use it under Anti-Spell.
Buy Floowandereeze

james123
Mood:

Post #3 by james123 » Tue May 14, 2024 10:17 am

greg503 wrote:
james123 wrote:Myth 1: I control Extra Net and I control Protector of the Sacntuary, If i used Protector of the Sanctuary as Material, my Oponent gets to draw because Protector doesn't exist anymore?

Extra Net activates after the Summon is successful, meaning Protector is not stopping it from triggering.
Also Oroshi Channeling placeing scales is not the same as activating them, you can use it under Anti-Spell.

Welp, you were right.
Myth 1 is Confirmed and Myth 2 is Busted

Return to “Rulings Q&A”