Decks disappearing/deleted

If you experience a glitch on the site, create a topic and tell us about it here
Paulie

Decks disappearing/deleted

Post #1 by Paulie » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:10 am

There appears to be a huge glitch in deck constructor. I’ve had almost all my decks from last format disappear, and I don’t even know if there are other decks that are gone as well.

Is this happening to anyone else?? This seems to have happened after tonight’s rbanned list/rated update.

Is there a way to get into contact with a site developer or admin about this? I’ve found one other person who had the same problem and said xteven was online at the time and fixed it for him. But I have no idea how to even get in contact with xteven or anyone else.

Christen57

Post #2 by Christen57 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:16 pm

That's weird. I've never experienced anything like that. Usually, when the banlist gets updated and all the ratings reset, any of your decks in the deck constructor that has a now-banned, now-limited, or now-semi-limited card will change to grey, so you know that you need to update your deck so it is compatible with the new banlist, but I've never had an issue of decks deleting outright.

Christen57

Post #3 by Christen57 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:43 pm

On second thought, it just happened to me just now. I had like over 200 decklists in my deck constructor and they all got deleted and I lost connection... except they didn't stay deleted, they all got restored. Maybe the server realized that peoples' decks get deleted by mistake and restores them.

Return to “Report Glitch”