Deck Constructor bug with cards "treated as"

If you experience a glitch on the site, create a topic and tell us about it here
-Rocky-

Deck Constructor bug with cards "treated as"

Post #1 by -Rocky- » Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:09 pm

Hello, I noticed there's a bug/glitch while making a deck in the deck constructor. I searched for "Harpie" and i can't successfully pick harpie 1, 2, 3 in the same deck. I think it is because the card is treated as "Harpie Lady" so the computer restricts the normal number of 3 copies of this card. The problem is that I can't pick more than 1 of them each (Harpie Lady 1,2,3) or I take only 3 copies of Harpie 1 for example and I cannot take any Harpie 2 or 3. Try it out, I'm pretty sure it's a problem occuring with cards in their description "treated as". Thank you for your understanding, nice site, love it !

Renji Asuka

Post #2 by Renji Asuka » Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:16 pm

That is normal, Harpie Lady 1, 2, and 3 are all treated as Harpie Lady EVERYWHERE. Because of that, you can only have any combination of those cards as long as there is only 3 of them in your deck. AKA: You can have 2 Harpie Lady 2s and 1 Harpie Lady 1, or you can have 1 of each, as long as their total is 3.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

-Rocky-

Post #3 by -Rocky- » Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:30 pm

Oh sorry I didn't know about this. I really thought we could get 3 of each. Sorry for my mistake and thank you making me learn it ! I truly made a deck with 3 of each of them IRL xD my bad.

Return to “Report Glitch”