Locked out of my account

If you experience a glitch on the site, create a topic and tell us about it here
Cyko22

Locked out of my account

Post #1 by Cyko22 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:22 pm

The site froze one me one so i had to refresh my page. it kicked me out of duelingbook and it keeps saying that i'm logged in elsewhere. i am certainly not and i can't get in at all

!duelingbook rocks!

Post #2 by !duelingbook rocks! » Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:09 pm

did you ever remove the tab or restart your computer. sometimes you need to do that

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #3 by CrystalMusic » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:58 pm

If on chrome:
1: hit CTRL + H to open up your browsing history
2 click clear browsing data on the left of the screen
3: make sure that Cookies and other site data & passwords and other sign in data are check-boxed
4: click clear data

this should fix your issue. if not: restart your computer after doing these 4 steps. then it should work.

How this works: the site data and cookies still recognizes you as signed in, even though on your screen you are not signed in, this fixes that issue.

How do i know this? because iv had this same issue happen to me quit a few times. The prevent this issue, regularly do these 4 things.
Last edited by CrystalMusic on Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Genexwrecker

Post #4 by Genexwrecker » Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:16 pm

If none of those l work the issue will autocorrect itself in 20 minutes of if occuring
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Return to “Report Glitch”