Another Glitch (Conglaturation Dueling Book)!

If you experience a glitch on the site, create a topic and tell us about it here
Platinumeye
Mood:

Another Glitch (Conglaturation Dueling Book)!

Post #1 by Platinumeye » Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:55 am

I was in a really important game with someone, and this glitch happened in Game 2. This is the first time I've ever posted anything on this forum and while I didn't use the camera icon at the top right to get the image I did use Print-screen, copied that pic on PAINT icon and then saved it to my documents but I have no idea how I can get that image from my documents to be posted on here - it's apparently a PNG File. I do have the replay of the duel in which this unfortunate event happened:
https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=3647-13055557 (Part 1)
https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=3647-13056301 (Part 2)

For my turn, I chose the option to set Cipher Soldier in defense mode, but instead of it going to the middle monster card zone, it went somewhere on the board off the zones, and when I dragged my cursor to that set Cipher Soldier, it all of a sudden teleported into my hand still set in defense mode BUT the image of it was smaller than the rest of the cards in my hand (the exact same size it would be when it would be set in defense mode on the field). So I thought I could end this glitch by shuffling my hand, however, that ended up making things worse as Cipher Soldier still remained shown in my hand (set sideways), BUT THIS TIME when I dragged my cursor to the rest of the cards in my hand and in my graveyard, the choice of actions of what to do with my card(s) didn't show the options. So we both decided we'd offer a draw, and restart our game, but even that glitched as the choice of Rock/Paper/Scissors (instead of pulling up to the center of the screen) showed slightly halfway and no option (to choose Rock/Paper/Scissors) was clickable. I'd like to know:

What is this glitch?
How can I avoid this glitch?
Is there anyway Dueling Book can end this glitchy problem?

Thank you,
Platinumeye

Return to “Report Glitch”