sometimes i cant click on Sp, M1, BP, M2, or EP in duels

If you experience a glitch on the site, create a topic and tell us about it here
CrystalMusic
Mood:

sometimes i cant click on Sp, M1, BP, M2, or EP in duels

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:56 pm

sometimes, not all the time, but sometimes when i am in a duel, upon me starting my turn, i try clicking on SP, the button doenst work, it stays stuck on DP, i try clicking on the others like M1, BP, M2 and Ep to see if they work and sometimes these dont even work. This becomes highly irritatable to not just me but my opponents as they ususally quit because of this issue.

It would be great if this issue was investigated and fix so theres no more problems like this in the future.

This bug/glitch/ or whatever, severely annoys and angers me.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Debt

Post #2 by Debt » Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:39 pm

What browser and version?

I'm using Chrome version 77.0.3865.90 64 bit with Hardware Acceleration turned off and I don't really experience this issue. I've yet to upgrade to the latest version so mine is a few days or so old. Try adjusting hardware acceleration on chrome (if that's what you're using) and see if that helps at all.

Kalsan

Post #3 by Kalsan » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:57 pm

Are you sure they don't quit for other issues?
Just an account :idea:

xDEADCENTREx

Post #4 by xDEADCENTREx » Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:50 am

Something that finally annoys CrystalMusic?

No one help them, I'd rather them not be able to duel, and stop harassing the customs community. Proof is in my content and theirs.

Return to “Report Glitch”