Goat Format Rooms

If you experience a glitch on the site, create a topic and tell us about it here
xDEADCENTREx

Re: Goat Format Rooms

Post #21 by xDEADCENTREx » Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:44 pm

Megamaw wrote:
xDEADCENTREx wrote:
Megamaw wrote:y'all are fighting but the first reply of the thread was literally the head dev asking to know more about the bugs

the issue isn't your attitude, the issue is you've been very vague in explaining what you mean by 'glitches'

you should probably post some reproduction steps for the most egregious of bugs you've ran into, or at least some descriptions + replays

If you want to say what is and isn't an issue, then I suggest you do research.

I told them to add information, and to stop demanding action without first providing information. Something that has since been amended.

The issue is their attitude was preventing them from adding content, and instead just raging "ugh these glitches, fix it" is not the way to do anything, and getting the issue solved with that anger preventing them from explaining the issues IS AN ISSUE, just not the issue listed in the Title. However when one issue prevents a person from solving the Main Topic the two flow hand in hand. So it was an issue, an issue that has been corrected since.

The latter you posted, is the typical troubleshooting method.

who are you and what is your stake in this other random person's bug report thread

from what i can tell you're not a mod or an admin, you're just some dude lookin' to start an internet fight and complain about someone else's behavior when it has nothing to do with you, and you're not looking to offer helpful solutions

i'm well aware what i listed was standard practice for bug reporting, yes, but we're not 'born' with that knowledge, at least not to my recollection, so it felt like it was of use to the OP

i'm not sure what your angle is here

The only person looking for a fight is you bud, we had our discussion, and you tried stating what it "wasn't" which was lowkey trying to involve yourself.

I told them the issue with their behaviour and demanding for the resolution, since then they have chatted with me on much better terms of understanding each other, and the only one continuing the beef is you! I only corrected your misinformation since you decided to get involved in something you clearly know nothing about.

Since you want the 411 however:

I am a User of the Site, I have no 'stake" however I did have beef with them demanding action with providing no help to troubleshoot the issue at hand. This was because you do not just tell microsoft your computer has a virus "fix it" and expect results. With troubleshooting issues you need to offer what information you can to the person(s) looking for the issue, so they know what is causing it, and can fix it.

I am not a Moderator or an Admin. I am not looking for a fight either. I am asking for more Information in the same manner XtevensChannel SOMEONE WHO IS A MODERATOR AND SITE OWNER was asking, so seriously mind your own business and stay on topic. You are nothing more than a fanboy defending Alisae when they do not need defending, and it looks both cute and hilarious to see you act like this.

What is your angle? Perhaps hoping alisae will propose to you with nudes? Seriously get over yourself and mind your own business. If you got an issue with me, then tell someone who gives a fuck, or tell me after you get over yourself.

Return to “Report Glitch”