Deck deleted when attemping to start a duel

If you experience a glitch on the site, create a topic and tell us about it here
manager v

Deck deleted when attemping to start a duel

Post #1 by manager v » Tue May 28, 2019 1:54 pm

When I made a custom deck, then tried to duel in custom cards, the website said encountered a problem, try again later

I tried again and my deck was deleted once more

how do I enter a duel without my deck being deleted? Is there a fix for this? Thanks

Note that my deck also became untitled, and when I made a same deck with the same name it said deck already exist but the deck was then empty - 2 empty decks were created. I also tried dragging any cards in the glitched custom deck and there was nothing invisible to drag. It had actually been deleted. Another duelist notified me saying others have encountered this problem too.

manager v

Post #2 by manager v » Tue May 28, 2019 3:08 pm

The glitch has been fixed

xDEADCENTREx

Post #3 by xDEADCENTREx » Tue May 28, 2019 3:49 pm

manager v wrote:When I made a custom deck, then tried to duel in custom cards, the website said encountered a problem, try again later

I tried again and my deck was deleted once more

how do I enter a duel without my deck being deleted? Is there a fix for this? Thanks

Note that my deck also became untitled, and when I made a same deck with the same name it said deck already exist

This normally happens, if you made a deck that has the exact name as another deck, and went to click save, it will say "A deck with that name already exists" and will fail to save it. Then when it got deleted, it's because it "didn't exist" because you didn't successfully save the new deck.

You cannot have 2 decks with the same name as each other at any time on this site.

Return to “Report Glitch”